“Great room but lots of dust”

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino
Ranked #8 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 29 August 2014

This is a great hotel and we love staying there but our room this stay was not as great. The room was dusty and the late check out fee was excessive. I was not quoted an exact amount. The dresser and headboards had a thick layer of dust that my wife had to clean. We did inform house keeping.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank RacetrackJoe
Kirsten D, VP of Hotel Operations at The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear RacetrackJoe,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Palazzo and for taking the time to share your candid feedback regarding your most recent visit. It concerns me deeply to learn that you encountered a suite that failed to meet the level of exceptionality that we are expected and eager to provide.

Please know that I take these matters very seriously, and I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel and our team for the challenges you experienced.

I do hope that this did not tarnish the areas of your stay that exceeded your expectations, and I hope to welcome you back to The Palazzo in the future.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

On arriving at the impressive entrance the Bell captain greeted us and directed us to the 23 rd. Floor check in. After a long flight from Australia it was lovely to be welcomed warmly and handed a glass of champagne ! We were then directed into the lounge where Michelle took us under her wing with a special cheese plate and more wine.
The suite was excellent, spacious ,clean and fresh,however we had to ask how a couple of things worked in the room as we were not shown on entry.
Paying the extra for the Prestige experience is well worth while.

Room Tip: Prestige Suite
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Anne H,

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am particularly pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by Prestige at The Palazzo and most specifically- Michelle. I will be sure to share your sentiments for a job well done! Prestige provides the next level of luxury here and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed it. I look forward to welcoming you back to Prestige at The Palazzo in the near future.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I visit Vegas 3-4 times a year. This is one of my favorite resorts. Also, a favorite of mine is the Venetian, I've stayed there several times. The Palazzo provides the same high quality of service, dining, shopping, etc in a more intimate setting. Everything about the Palazzo is fabulous!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Wendy W

Dear Wendy W,

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a wonderful review of The Palazzo. I am thrilled that The Palazzo is your favorite hotel in Las Vegas, and I truly hope that you are now a loyal member of The Palazzo family. Again, I thank you, and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to The Palazzo in the near future!

Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

We will never stay anywhere else. The best service and the best experience! We didn't even have to leave the hotel. Everything was right there. Awesome restaurants, entertainment, pool, spa...
Thank you Palazzo!!

• Stayed: August 2014

Dear Maria F,

Thank you for your kind words and feedback and for deeming us as "hands down, the best hotel in Vegas!" There is no greater satisfaction, as a customer service professional, than knowing that they were treated so well. It was my pleasure to share your positive experience with our team. They truly appreciate hearing from satisfied guests like you, and we all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Excellent weekend: Luxury King Suite with a view was fantastic - very upscale and extremely clean. The Canyon Ranch Spa Club was exceptional and dinner at Zeferino's Italian Restaurant was the best. The staff at the Palazzo were attentive, professional, and friendly. The only way this weekend could have been more enjoyable is if I hit "The Jackpot" but unfortunately that was not the case.

Room Tip: Deluxe King Suite with a view was excellent
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jerry S,

Thank you for choosing The Palazzo as your resort for your recent anniversary getaway. It is a true honor to be a part of your special occasion, and I do extend my congratulations. Thank you so much for your kind review, and for the wonderful feedback you have provided our valued travelers on TripAdvisor. I value your patronage and certainly hope to host you again for many more anniversaries to come.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

Stayed here during a 3 day visit to Vegas and it is very nice hotel, big room, nice décor and very comfortable. Right on the Strip and tons of restaurants but of course the name ones are very expensive. Staff was very nice and friendly and were there when needed so overall a good experience staying here and would stay again on a future visit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Richard R,

Thank you for your feedback. Exceeding each and every guest’s expectations is our specialty here at The Palazzo. I am pleased to read your kind words and thank you for sharing them. I look forward to the privilege of welcoming you back and exceeding your expectations again in the near future.

Reviewed 28 August 2014

I must insert minimum of 200 characters, but if I could use only one word, I have been using the word FABULOUS.
Everyhting in this hotel is perfect. Starts with the rooms, the atmosphere, the design, the casino(lost $20), the food, the location, the pool. we loved everyhting. if someone had to choose a hotel that demonstrates Vega's powerful, then that's the one.
Staff was friendly , and it is inpiring how the hotel provides service for so many people and most of them are satisfied.
just don't miss it.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear elyaniv,

To consider us as perfect is breathtakingly humbling. Thank you for your kind compliments and most importantly for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. I am overjoyed that you enjoyed the The Palazzo, and I look forward to hosting you again in the future.