Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$67
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$387
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmandalay baythe rental car returncomplimentary dinnerevening receptionfree breakfastshuttle servicefull size refrigeratorfree shuttlethe breakfast areabusiness travelertwo bedroom suiteoff the stripbusiness triphome away from homeyogurtconvenient locationliving area
Reviewed 30 March 2012

Hotel is very average; no coffeemaker in room so had to request it! Iron was broken, furniture knicked and worn, doors and walls dirty...desperately needs a deep cleaning!! Breakfast was very average!! I had a small international group staying here and was embarrassed! Wouldn't go back unless I did an inspection.

Room Tip: Take the top floor...kids jumping upstairs can be heard in the room. Elevator was dirty inside!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Ramona R
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We were completely satisfied with this Homewood Suites since we were looking for a clean, safe, non-smoking hotel off the strip. We stayed at this newer hotel 3 nights in March and didn’t have any problems. Staff and customer service in all respects were excellent! The evening meals were great and the host was extremely friendly, even bringing hot cookies and sodas/water directly to you at your table. The one negative was that morning breakfast staff was not very good at refreshing the food during the last 35 minutes of the breakfast period. We returned our rental car late the evening before an early morning flight, which was possible because we were able to walk back to the hotel and then take a 4:00 a.m. shuttle to the airport. Airplane noise was not a problem during our stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank ClarkCreek
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Spacious rooms with all the bells and whistles. Suite with full refrigerator, dishwasher, and cook top. Excellent morning breakfast served with several hot food items. A courtesy van takes the traveler to the airport or to Mandalay Bay. The front desk is efficient, friendly, and informative. We found the hotel very quiet despite being close to the airport. I would not hesitate staying at this Homewood Suites again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 9 February 2012

I hate to write a bad review of any hotel that has their heart in the right place but after the bad stay that I had at Homewood suites, I feel that I must.... Hopefully the management will read this review and take action.
I stayed there over NYE weekend b/c my trip was a last minute plan. I was pleased to see that for a airport type hotel/motel that it was what I expected. Pleasant check in, nice staff but the service was dreadful.
After the first day that my room was not cleaned I mentioned to the late night front desk person. I received a "ya, sorry about that, I will make a call". No promise that it would be handled, no call back, no maid ever showed up to clean my room that day or even the next.
Bad service ruined what could have been a good stay at a budget motel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
7  Thank Blackjack021
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I called the hotel upon arrival at the airport to see when the shuttle picked up there. They dispatched a driver, Louie, within 20 minutes and I arrived at the hotel 10 minutes later around 1 PM. Even though it was before the official check-in time of 3 PM, the hotel clerk on duty was most accommodating in allowing me to check in early.

This hotel is almost new, having been built in 2008, and still looks and feels new. It has a very similar layout to most of the other newer Homewood Suites where I've stayed previously.

Pros:
- Complete kitchen with full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, sink, 2-burner stove, and microwave.
- Clean quiet rooms with flat-screen TV's with good selection of channels
- Free wired Internet access
- Free on-site parking
- Complimentary daily breakfasts are also a plus, with rotating menu items including scrambled eggs, sausage, potatoes, waffles, cold and hot cereal, fruits, yogurt, and a variety of beverages.
- Complimentary light dinners Monday through Thursday only, but alas no beer and wine like most other Homewood Suites where I've stayed.

Cons:
- As other reviewers have noted, the HVAC units are rather noisy, but since I had a 2-room suite with a separate HVAC unit in each room, I used the unit in the living area during the night to minimize the noise in the bedroom.
- Depending on which way planes are taking off at the airport and if you have a room facing the airport, there is some additional noise from that, but not so much it interrupts your sleep. However, I rather enjoyed watching the planes take off and land, so it was not a concern for me.

Homewood Suites is my favorite hotel wherever I travel, and I would certainly not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the north side facing the airport to minimize the noise from the airport.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Freq_business_travlr