“Just what we needed”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
Ranked #26 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My husband and I were in town recently for business. My brother fly in from California to visit.

Because the trade show we were attending was held at one of the big resorts on The Strip, we prefer to stay off The Strip for some peace and quiet.

Homewood Suites was just what we needed.

Nicely appointed two bed, two bath suite, a hearty breakfast every morning, transportation to and from the trade show and quiet down time.

We usually get great service at Homewood Suites, but I have to say this place really stood out. Every single employee we came in contact with was friendly and helpful.

I would especially like to thank the staff that drive the shuttle van. They were always there when we needed them and were super nice. Lots of smiles.

Room Tip: I believe we were in room 325. Quiet corner, and right across the hall from the ice machine.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Free breakfast, and dinner were nice perks included in our very reasonable room rate. We chose this hotel because of its proximity to the airport and free shuttle to the airport. We liked the room appearance and the spacious homey feel. Having the full service kitchen was "suite" as well. Our only gripe was a noise from a motor that ran outside the wall where we were sleeping. Avoid rm 132 at all costs if you want to get a good night sleep. The pool was out of order for one night. Will look for more Homewood suites during my travels in spite of the hard time the morning receptionist gave me about getting a duplicate room key without an id. .

Room Tip: Avoid 132 and rooms near exits
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a very nice hotel to stay that will make you feel like at home. Complimentary hot Breakfast included and complimentary dinner on Monday - Thursday give you the extra value of staying in this hotel. Spacious room is perfect to accommodate a family. Functional kitchen and a large refrigerator definitely add to the experience like being at home. Home away from home.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

It's a very good Hotel, very charming staff and extreme service. PLEASE..don't listen to other customers bad reviews. Go see it yourself' If you have any problem, talk to staff, they will help you immediately. Very good breakfast and quit location. You will believe my word.

1  Thank Ben M
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Manager's evening reception was a welcoming surprise. Quiet and convenient location for business traveler. Ample parking and free. Full kitchen was great, especially refrigerator to keep bottled water.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Everything was great except the shuttle service only picks up on the HOUR or 5 minutes past...so if you just miss it, you'll need to wait at least 50 minutes or pay a taxi $15.00 plus tip to the hotel -

1  Thank Sharon Z
Reviewed 19 June 2014

1. Staff interaction – 1 one occasion I asked the breakfast staff a question and the response was given with an attitude (asked about hot sauce). I heard someone ask for utensils and the staff member slammed down the juice and was mumbling something as she walked away and you could hear her slamming thing in the back. The food items were empty on several occasions. When we asked about area stores they told us we should look it up. 2. Room cleanliness – The first thing I found was in the latter half of my stay. I pulled out the bed in the couch and found dirty sheets and plastic items folded in to the bed. Had to wait 40 min for them to bring up clean sheets. The second issue was found on the last night. I was looking for something my grandson lost and looked under the bed and found dirty socks and shorts that were not mine. 3. Internet - I have nothing good to say. Your WIFI would not stay connected. I was hard wired in and still would not let me stay connected. It took me almost an hour just to open and send an email. I tried to us your business center to check in and print a boarding pass and it took 30 min just for that. NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR HOTEL

2  Thank Debra S