Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
Tahiti Village(Las Vegas)
Manor Suites(Las Vegas)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsmandalay baythe rental car returncomplimentary dinnerevening receptionfree breakfastshuttle servicefull size refrigeratorfree shuttlethe breakfast areabusiness travelertwo bedroom suiteoff the stripbusiness triphome away from homeyogurtconvenient locationliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2009

This hotel from what I understand is roughly one year old, the hotel seems very new. The hotel and the area are fairly quiet for the exception of the airport noise. Its located at the exit of the terminal of the aiport so a I imagine wouldnt cost much to get there. I'd like to stress that this hotel is NOT walking distance to anything other than the rental car center which would be about a 5 to 10 minute walk. They do have shuttle service, however it only takes you to mandalay bay and picks up there. Overall Id come back if I wanted value but not convience (not there fault)

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2009

During a four-night stay at Homewood Suites Las Vegas, my room was not cleaned -- despite me asking on the third morning to have a thorough cleaning. There were crumbs on the floor, crumbs in the carpet, the toilet seat had the same spot on it for three days, the trash was not emptied, the shower had the same marks on them. I can understand not changing the sheets every day -- but not cleaning the bathroom, when clearly in need, is ridiculous! Especially, when I went to the front desk on the third morning, asking why the room wasn't clean. I was told they only do a thorough cleaning on check out or if requested. I requested it -- still not done. Then, the iron had something burned on it, and it burned a hole in my blouse that went to my favorite suit! The manager assured me herself that I would be reimbursed for the blouse, provided I send a receipt. I sent the receipt -- six weeks later, still not reimsbursement for my blouse. For a $56 blouse, they officially lost a customer. Exactly what is the value that is placed on keeping clients? I guess it's less than $56 -- my worth is offically $55 or less in their eyes. I used to be their biggest fan, staying at Homewood Suites wherever I could....Marriott here I come! If you weren't going to reimburse me for my blouse, don't lie about it! Several calls and conversations later with Jennifer, the manager, with excuses of the check's in the mail, the check must've gotten lost, and I have to stop payment on the first check -- is all lies!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
6  Thank LiedToAtHomewoodLV
Reviewed 23 August 2009

OK...I loved this place!!!..Here is my review...Short and Sweet...I was traveling alone...leary of many things....I looked and looked and found this hotel online and after reading the reviews I thought I'd sleep on it and decide in the morning.....Well....I'm glad I did! This place had the most spotlessly clean and fresh smelling new rooms you could imagine...The bathroom was just like home...it was designed beautifully. The shower had a shower massage head that felt like a dream!... FULL FORCED WATER!....no little drips that you had to run under to catch and get aggravated with and when all was said and done it felt like you needed a shower!!!...It was a pleasure to fall sleep on a new beautiful clean king size bed!...just like home!...No smoke smell anywhere...Not a drop of noise in the place...any where...Full kitchen...Coffee (or tea) in the morning without having to get dressed and go out!...OMG! Fantastic...Secure building with a very friendly and helpfull staff!... Just one phone call to the front desk and you have the shuttle to take you to the strip!...there's so much more!... I would recomend this hotel to ANYONE who appreciates a home away from home...

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank cheriecakez
Reviewed 18 July 2009

If you are traveling by car to Las Vegas, this hotel can not be beat. It is just south of the Airport (no noise though) and near to a Whole Food Market. The main problem with the Strip hotels is that there is always traffic jams, no matter the time of day and hotel parking is a fair distance from your room, usually meaning a trip via the casino to get to the guest elevators. At Homewood Suites, no traffic jams and parking is simple, right outside the door. The one bedroom suite has a kitchenette and living area. The breakfast is the usual fair, during the week they do provide evening meals, but we did not sample them. All in all, if you have transport, this hotel provides all that you need at a very reasonable cost.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jancowan
Reviewed 14 June 2009

Our family of 6 stayed for one night at the end of a trip outside the US. The property is very nice but we were not happy with the service. Half-way through the designated breakfast time, much of the food ran out....excuse was that they didn't expect to be so busy. That excuse is not acceptable.

Next issue is that before going to breakfast we took our bags to the car, leaving only a couple of items in the room, including some medication that is taken after eating. The maid was not on the floor when we left the room. While we were out the room was cleaned...even though we had not checked out. The maid put the few items that we left on the bathroom vanity into a bag and had it on her cart, however the medication was gone. It had been thrown away. This action was also not acceptable.

This is a nice place but does not appear to have good management. For that reason we do not recommend this property

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family