Homewood Suites by Hilton Las Vegas Airport
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmandalay baythe rental car returncomplimentary dinnerevening receptionfree breakfastshuttle servicefull size refrigeratorfree shuttlethe breakfast areabusiness travelertwo bedroom suiteoff the stripbusiness triphome away from homeyogurtconvenient locationliving area
Reviewed 22 February 2010

We stayed here for our wedding in 2008 as the property just opened. I was concerned about it being so close to the airport since I'm a light sleeper but we never had an issue.
The manager's reception was nice, as was the pool, and the little mini putting green. They is a grill too if you feel so inclined to cook.
It was great having the kitchen during our 5 day stay, also the free internet was nice.
The shuttle only takes you to Mandalay Bay which was fine because you can get where you need to go from there.
My only complaint was drinking the water. We both got mild "d" and after a few days we found out the front desk was giving out free bottles of water, so we were irked that we were not told this at check in!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2010

Homewood was a nice hotel. Service was great. Rooms were big, and clean, but they were dark. It looks pretty dated, too. I'm not sure how old it is, but it looks OLD. We couldn't see any of the Strip, or the city-- or lights, for that matter-- from our room. Not even a little bit. Just all desert. A limo or taxi would pass by every now and then, but that was it. There was also this mysterious white, crusty, stain on the office chair. I'll give Homewood the benefit of the doubt and assume it was ice cream...

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank SovietPanda
Reviewed 14 February 2010

I needed a hotel for one night (actually just a few hours) while traveling by myself and transitting in Las Vegas and this hotel fit the bill nicely. Before I arrived in Las Vegas, I called the hotel to make sure a shuttle could pick me up. The receptionist told me they only went to the airport at the top of the hour (it goes to the strip on the half hour). He said a taxi would be $12 because they have a minimum fare. But he also said I could take a rental car shuttle to the rental car center and call the hotel which is just next door and they would pick me up in one minute. I found it kind of odd that an airport hotel would run a shuttle only once an hour but appreciated that he offered me alternatives. Anyway, I arrived in Las Vegas at 1:15 am and called the hotel front desk. The receptionist said the shuttle was available and she would send it right out. It arrived ten minutes later, which was a nice surprise.

The hotel is located a little over a mile from the airport--its location near the rental car center tells you it's pretty close to the terminals. But it's in a quiet area and there was no aircraft noise. The room itself was clean and modern, with a full kitchen (service for four), small dining table, sitting area with sofa, etc. Neutrogena toiletries in the bathroom. Free internet, plenty of free parking. Free boarding pass printout in the business center. The receptionist was very nice, and since I was leaving before they started to serve breakfast, offered to make sure there was coffee in the morning. After a few hours' sleep I caught the 5 am shuttle bus back to the airport. Nice hotel, nice stay.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank jack783
Reviewed 12 January 2010

only stayed one night with family of 4. 1 bedroom suite was comfortable. Kitchen has good size refrig. Bathroom was clean. Complimentary breakfast has variety of choices for everyone. Hotel is away from all the tourist attractions but only a 10 minutes drive to the Strip. No casino. Overall, the stay was comfortable and would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 January 2010

Homewood Suites is the place to go when traveling with family. Looking for a hotel off the strip for a few days. If you are looking for the strip/gambling this is not the location for you. The hotel is near an industrial area close to car return facilities by McCarren.

Traveling over Christmas and this location was filled. Unable to get the two bedroom suite but settled for a one bedroom suite. Traveling with two children (used the pull out sofa bed). Free internet (no wifi), fridge, sink, plates, utensil, microwave in the room.

Full breakfast (waffles, eggs, meat, bread, fruits, cereal, juices, milk etc) in the morning. Did not stay for the managers dinners in the evening.

Free parking - Fitness room and laundry room (dryer - $1.00 for an hour) - swimming pool.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family