Review Highlights

Adriana and Ken 8
Great Service

KevinN3
Ottawa, Canada

All reviews great ride guided tour red rock canyon bootleg canyon single track great road these guys long climb steady climb self guided blue diamond cottonwood trail riding ability fantastic morning an experienced rider trail head an excellent guide
Reviewed 4 days ago

On Nov. 5th I rode with Geoff and a couple of other guys from Canada at Red Rock Canyon. The weather was perfect, not too hot, not too cold. The location was fantastic for road cycling because its a one way loop shared with vehicle traffic but plenty wide enough with smooth pavement all around and the scenery was spectacular! The BMC bike was well looked after and set up and adjusted perfect for the ride.
The ride starts off with a 5 mile climb that doesn't look too difficult until you get into it but is definitely challenging especially when you consider the dry air and altitude (maybe the bourbon and cigars the night before didn't help either) but Geoff was amazing; his patience and encouragement got me through the tough climb and I eventually caught up with the others, who were much fitter than me and tackled the climb more easily. The downhill portion provided some exciting descending on the bike too. Geoff managed our group very well and was capable of splitting his time between all of us making sure we were all looked after and enjoying the experience. Thanks Geoff, I couldn't have done it without you this time. Next time I'm in Las Vegas I'll definitely be riding with Bike Blast Las Vegas again. I'll plan to be more physically prepared for the climbing and as hydrated as I can be for the climate. My sights are set on the Valley of Fire now but who knows, maybe some mountain biking would be fun too. I'd choose Bike Blast Las Vegas to ride with anywhere any day.
Thank you again for the awesome experience!

Reviewed 1 week ago

On a stay in Vegas with a lot of free time I found Bike Blast. They delivered a great BMC Granfondo bike to my hotel and helped me plan a great route through Red Rock Canyon. When I was done, they were there to pick the bike up, no hassles.

On a second day I joined in with some others going to Valley of Fire State Park. Jeff from Bike Blast was awesome..... a pickup in the van from my hotel, a semi-guided ride through one of the most awesome landscapes you can imagine, and great cyclists stories the whole time. When the ride was over delivery back to the hotel to end a fun day.

Highly recommended if you're a cyclist with time to ride in Vegas. These guys and girls were great.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I was glad that they were able to pair me with 2 other riders of similar ability. Jeff was our guide and he did a great job. We rode about 30k loop in Bootleg Canyon that included White Rhino(I think that's the name), Satan's Elevator and 3 mile smile. A great loop for fit, intermediate riders. Can't wait to go back.

Booking was a breeze. Pick up was on time. Bikes were great.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our guide Geoff picked us up at the hotel right on time. Changed our destination based on newbie in our group for safety. Was a great ride on great bikes (focus dbl suspension 29ers) and Geoff was a terrific guide and great person to chat with. Highly recommend Bike Blast to see a different side of Vegas

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I were looking for a break from the casino life, and this turned out to be perfect. With some guidance from the Bike Blast Team we chose a Red Rock Canyon ride which then ended with a small additional ride to the town of Blue Diamond. Great advice on a ride that fit our abilities and that made the difference. The Red Rock Canyon exceeded our expectations, and it made for a great half day adventure.

Dave, our guide picked us up on time, made sure our bikes were safe and ready, and was a pleasure to gab with during the van ride to and from Red Rock Canyon. He also gave us an accurate time of when he would pick us up from Blue Diamond and didn't rush us when we needed a few extra minutes to finish up at the cafe.

Would have been a 5 star review but I think the bikes we had were a bit worn and beat up. One of them should have been retired a year ago. Don't get me wrong, we never felt unsafe, just thought the bikes have seen a rough rental season. I also would have like to see a hybrid option besides choosing between road bike and mountain bike.

Thanks Team Bike Blast and Dave for a great trip!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Easy to book on line, Picked up on time at hotel, good bikes, offered protein bars and water along with guidance for rides we were looking to undertake.
All went really smoothly and my brother and Ihad a great morning ride.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I've booked three semi-guided tours with Bike Blast Las Vegas:
- Red Rock Canyon
- River Mountain Loop
- Valley of Fire

Three times I was the only rider, but they did the tour, which I appreciate very much. Tours were great: very nice landscapes and also easy to follow roads.

Bikeblast Las Vegas was flexible with pick-up times and always on time.

I would recommend Bike Blast Las Vegas to everyone.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I did the option with a dedicated guide just for me and rented a MT bike one afternoon and a road bike the next. Geoff was my guide both days and he was excellent - very professional and very focused on safety. He picked me up both days at my hotel at the agreed upon time and I very much enjoyed his company and the experience both afternoons. The bikes were great and they put Speedplay pedals on both bikes to match my shoes. If you just want to ride without any headaches this is the company to use.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I had a terrific ride with Geoff at Red Rock Park! Would highly recommend. Bike worked well and scenery was amazing.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Fabulous morning ride with Rob. Not only a beautiful ride, but Rob was a great riding partner. He was willing and able to accommodate my schedule and went out of his way to make riding outside of Las Vegas both fun and safe. Thanks! I’ll be back.