“Convenient way to get in a nice ride”

Bike Blast Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bike Blast Las Vegas is a road and mountain bike attraction offering Epic Bicycling Tours & Bike Rentals to all levels of cyclists (beginner to professional) from around the world. Bike Blast Las Vegas is based on cycling passion, customer convenience, and spectacular tours of the breathtaking Mojave Desert. Bicycling experiences are offered daily with options for personal tour guides, semi-guided tours, bicycle rentals, bike camps and corporate events. At Bike Blast Las Vegas, you will have a BLAST!
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I had an extra day before work events started, and rented a bike to ride around Red Rocks.

They picked me up, and a few other people at surrounding hotels, drove us out, fitted the bikes, and we were on our way.

I signed up to ride alone and did a couple loops of the park enjoying the weather and scenery. The two bottles they provided sure were welcomed in the heat.

Very convenient, awesome 50k ride during a work week in Vegas. Thanks!

Katie M, Guest Relations Manager at Bike Blast Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thanks for the nice review of your semi-guided bike tour with us. So glad you were able to enjoy riding at your own pace. We hope to see you the next time you are in Las Vegas. Thanks again!

All reviews
"trail head"
"an excellent guide"
"blue diamond"

Reviewed 12 June 2017

The bike drop at my hotel was right on time. The driver was super helpful when going through the bike, gear and had great recommendations for rides through the city and beyond. The map given to me was an added bonus and I was happy to be pointed in the direction of roads with bike lanes on them. I called 30 min before I was back to the hotel which made pickup easy and quick. I highly recommend if you're looking to rent a bike for the day to explore Red Rocks or anywhere outside the city.

Katie M, Guest Relations Manager at Bike Blast Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Thank you for the great review of your bike rental with us. We are glad that everything went smoothly for you from the drop off to the pick up. It is definitely nice to have the opportunity to explore Las Vegas's backyard - hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Last week had a conference at Lat Vegas and filled up my Free time going cycling with Bike Blast. What a great thing to do! I went on two guided tours with Damien from Bike Blast.He is a cool guy that catered the whole group (4 of us) well. The Red Rock Canyon loop is amazing! Also went on the MTB to Cotton Wood Valley. What an amazing scenery. It was a very good work out and a great experience. The Gear is perfect (BMC bikes). I recommend these guys highly!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are so pleased that you and your group enjoyed your bike tour with Damien. I'm sure you can tell that he loves what he does! Hope you can ride with us they next time you are in Vegas.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

So glad we hired Bike Blast! We had a great time and our guide was extremely knowledgeable. Will definitely use them again.

Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to serving you the next time you are in town. Thanks!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I did a morning self guided mountain bike trip out to Cotton Valley. The trip was excellent, hotel pick-up was right on time. The trip guide was great at giving information about the trails and best routes to take. The riding is relatively easy, but there are harder trails if you are up for the challenge. The hire bikes were BMC and all in excellent condition. The only drawback was I didn't have time to go back and do more rides the next day. Would certainly recommend Bike Blast for friendliness and value for money.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your semi-guided mountain bike tour. Hopefully next time you can get out multiple days! Thanks again!