“Wonderful”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
Hallway
Closet
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Brad H
“Miserable Sweaty Stay”
Reviewed 29 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Although this is a decent unit in a excellent location the owner owner/manager Roger was extremely difficult. this was my 2nd visit to this property, and although the 1st time was no problem. This time Roger wanted to control the Air conditioning remotely from his phone. Roger wanted to know my entire schedule which I could not provide because I was there to play in a pool tournament, and was completely at the mercy of the tournament director. As well the fact that winning or losing effected the schedule. I had to report to him every coming and going to the unit like he was my father so he could save every possible nickle he could on his electric bill. Roger was rarely willing to turn the temperature down to where I was comfortable. Roger kept using the excuse his AC unit would break down if he turned it lower. The warmer it was outside the less he would turn it down. Most of my stay it was 105 to 110 outside so I was lucky if Roger would even keep it at 75. To me that was sweaty and uncomfortable. I woke up the 1st night at midnight and it was 79 I was completely soaked in sweat and attempted to adjust it my self. the next morning Roger told me to vacate the Property if I could not follow the rules. Both mornings of my tournament Single events after getting out of the Shower I started sweating and realized the Temp had been jacked to 79. the 1st day I complained and Roger pretty much called me a liar. The 2nd day it happened I took a photo of the thermostat and text it to him before I left.. Roger made some excuse that he did not know why that happened. bottom line is both days I had to start my competition sweaty and upset. The other major Red flag for me was that in the email instructions to enter the property Roger tells you not to tell the guard or anyone else you are renting. I was worried the whole time if some one found out I would have to leave with no where else to go. Roger is a difficult self centered man to deal with who clearly thinks the rules do not apply to him. I noticed when he has received a negative comment in the past he was very condescending and dismissive. I am sure he will be the same with this one. I believe him to be the type that does not like to take responsibility for his own actions. I hope no one else has there vacation ruined dealing with him.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Pat5588
Buffalo, New York
“Great Location but...”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

The condo has a great location off the strip but easy to get to the strip or I-15. You can walk to 2 casinos in 30 minutes or less. The problems we encountered were that a manager controlled the heat, not us. There are lots of dogs in the area who bark constantly. The bedding needs updating. Hopefully, Roger has gotten a new cleaning service and it does a better job.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
4 Mar 2017
Some people will just complain to complain about anything for no reason. Beds, sheets, and pillows are all brand new. I did not hear a thing from Patricia until after her stay. Why is that ?... The unit was spotless I have my Professional cleaning crew send photos. If it's not clean enough I send them back before they are paid. There is only one neighbor who has a dog. That's completely out of my control. The heating /cooling is set at 70, not sure how that is an issue. As I said no communication until after the fact.
Dawn W
Highland Park, Michigan
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 13 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
people found this review helpful

The property was clean and with very clear instructions on how to get in and out and where everything that I needed was located. I had no issues what so ever and the owner communicated everything that was necessary, this was my first time renting via Tripadvisor but it surely won't be my last, I was very satisfied. Also, the location was near everything, the airport, malls and Las Vegas Blvd.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Mar 2017
Great guest welcome back anytime
Marilyn50
Brisbane Australia
“RESPITE FROM THE STRIP!”
Reviewed 10 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

This condo was exactly what we were looking for - roomy (for 2 people & suitable for 3) with all the facilities that make a stay more comfortable - dishwasher, full stove, laundry etc. The condo was easy to find using Roger's instructions and spotlessly clean.

As a tourist I would have appreciated some local maps etc - I did leave some for the next person. Also we did not have a car so we had a 6 minute walk to the front gate and bus stop. Bus travel to the Strip was very reasonable though the punctuality of the buses sometimes challenged. With all the connections we did it one day in 30 mins. There is a supermarket (Smith's) a short bus ride away. Taxi from the strip cost 20USD including a tip.

Great to see how the local people live and to escape the tourist drag!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Having the comforts of home
Liked least: The punctuality of the buses
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
10 Apr 2016
Marilyn thank you for your review. It was a pleasure having you as a guest. That's a great idea about the maps and attractions. I will drop some off. Glad you enjoyed your stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing