“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room with view to dining area and kitchen
Living room view to kitchen bar ... see fold down futon Living room with TV and view to patio
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living room with view to dining area and kitchen
Living room view to kitchen bar ... see fold down futon
Living room with TV and view to patio
Kitchen with view to Laundry room door
Bedroom #1 with queen size bed and single bed
Large tub and shower
Hall bath with tub and shower
Bedroom #2 with queen bed and single
Two pools in the complex
This pool right behind the unit.  Just steps away.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Siza Z
“Excellent”
Reviewed 24 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

AJ and his condo was very neat and clean and we enjoyed our stay. The house was very spacious everyone had their own room. Despite having some conflicts at the beginning but AJ tried by all means to overcome them that we enjoyed our stay and had fun with memories.

AJ thank you so much I’d honestly would love staying in one of your properties again and hope they are all over the US .
On my next trip I’ll defiantly call you first

26 Jun 2018
Thank you, I very much enjoyed meeting with you and hope to stay in touch. I hope you can come back again one day, I would very much like to host you again one day!
jet99jake
San Diego, California
“Great place, safe, clean, everything you want and need.”
Reviewed 29 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I stayed for three weeks with my wife and our son. The place was spacious, very clean and well designed as well as convenient and very close to everything. We often walked to the shopping center across the street and enjoyed the park next to the complex. The grounds of the complex are very very nice with two pools and lots of open space and plenty of parking. The owner was always available for questions or suggests about things to do or places to go.

Your age range 35-49
23 Apr 2018
I know you and your family enjoyed our place. Thank you for your review. We certainly would welcome you back any time.
Ron G
Cathedral City, California
“Convenient and comfortable”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Arrived to find everything as listed, and very clean. Conveniently located just 4-5 miles from the strip, and easy to travel to/from with no problem. Would definitely stay there again.

Your age range 65+
23 Apr 2018
Thank you for your review, we look forward to serving you again.
tpayne14
Glendale, Arizona
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 3 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We stay here for a week and it was nice and when we had a problem the owner got it fixed in a couple of hours. We would stay here again and the next time we are in Las Vegas we will stay there.

3 Dec 2017
Wonder guest, we love travelers.
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

27 Apr 2017
I was a pleasure hosting you and communicating with you during your stay. I wish all my guests were so much fun and I actually felt included in your vacation as you described your stay and the places you went to visit. Thank you, for staying with us and I hope you come back again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing