“My stay In Las Vegas”

Ranked #81 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Surprise, Arizona, United States
“My stay In Las Vegas”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

had a quick stay in LV while meeting family from Australia. There was a lot going on that night ie a fight which made rooms scarce. My go to hotels when in a pinch are Best westerns, they usually have something available. however this night it was one room left at the airport hotel. I did not have great expectations but was pleasently surprised. From calling to ask if they would let my son check in ahead of me to check out this hotel was a winner. As always Best Western did not disappoint.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Marilyn H

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Te Awamutu, Waikato, New Zealand
Reviewed 11 May 2014

First night we were put in room by service cupboard/room - very noisy, so asked to get moved and they did so with out any hassle. The room was clean and tidy, good shower. Breakfast was included and good. Location was okay, about 3 kms to tropicanna which is on Strip, so needed taxi to get to town for events etc. I did walk it one day, hot and smelly walk beside main road.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
St. George, Utah, Usa
Reviewed 8 May 2014

McCarran Best Western in located close to McCarran International Airport so provides shuttle as well as early morning taxi service. One of the friendliest staff encountered at any hotel is always ready and available to help make every stay the best ever. Great breakfast provided in the room cost is a must for every traveler. This is a hotel worth staying at whether or not you plan to use the airport. It's located just off the strip so is clean,quiet, safe, just minutes away from shopping and entertainment.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

denair, United States
Reviewed 6 May 2014

extremely small rooms, only one elevator and/or ice machine, hidden state tax and hotel "fees" not negotiated during reservation. Nothing like photo on website. Too close to airport and seedy side of Las Vegas.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Tros M
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I needed a last minute hotel to stay an extra night in vegas after missing my flight. Staying as close to the airport seemed to be the best option, and I am used to airport hotels. So I choose Best Western, thinking it would be a decent standard airport hotel, since I didn't need much more than the convenience to sleep well and be back to airport in the early morning.
Hotel is extremely noisy, both from the street as well as the old AC. Amenities were close to zero, and bed comfort very low. Shuttle to the airport was another low point, which is quite disappointing considering this is one of the most important things at an airport hotel. It took more than 30 minutes to arrive, and I almost missed my flight against.
Considering all hotels in vegas are some how close to the airport, it's worth it to spend 20 dollars more and stay in the city at a more comfortable place.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank JerusaMoura
Honolulu
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here overnight last month on a short weekend trip to Las Vegas. Our flight came in at around midnight so we needed a nice place to stay overnight before heading out the next day. Our short stay at the Best Western McCarran was pleasant - it is about 2 miles from the airport and easy to locate. The room was spacious and the water pressure in the shower was good. The pillows were average, but nothing to complain about given our brief stay. I would recommend staying here in Las Vegas if you're on a budget!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Dear Guest

I want to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to place a review about our hotel! We work really hard to provide our guests with a fantastic stay and it is nice to be recognized with reviews like the one you submitted. My staff and I are certainly pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we welcome you back any time in the future.

Safe Travels.
Simi Valley, California
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I arrived at the hotel very late after a long drive, around 3am. I was immediately welcomed and greeted by an energetic and friendly night auditor named Joseph. He was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. The check in process was smooth and quick, and also even came with a complementary upgrade for myself and my friends. As a Best Western employee myself, I have very high expectations for both hotels and employees, and Joseph far exceeded my expectations, and the hotel was nice and comfortable. Though I woke up and left by 9am, I enjoyed my 6 hours at the hotel, and will definitely return next time I am in Vegas. This is a quality hotel, with a great staff and clean rooms. Also, it is right by the airport, and I never once heard an airplane, so the sound proofing was fantastic.Thank you again to Joseph for representing the Best Western brand name so well, and I will see you guys again soon!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Danny

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of our Best Western in Las Vegas. It is truly a pleasure to host such wonderful guests, I have shared your comments with my co-workers and we all thank you and hope to see you again soon.

Safe Travels.