1,661 results
All reviews close to the airport airport hotel provide ear plugs the breakfast area free shuttle to the airport shuttle service las vegas airport free breakfast an early flight next morning rental car one night stay room was clean and comfortable convenient location would stay here again grand canyon off the strip
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Good place to stay close to the airport and away from the Strip. Good breakfast with more choices than most places. Cpmfortable room and bed. Good amenities. Not real convenient for good places to eat, but. . .

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for choosing the Best Western McCarran Inn! We're happy that our location just minutes from the airport was perfect for your stay. For our guests who do want to get to the Strip, it is still only about a five-minute drive! It makes us happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast, as we love serving it and helping our guests get ready for a new day. With the UNLV campus nearby and the Strip a short drive away, our front desk is always willing to help our guests find somewhere to chow down. Just ask! We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I enjoyed pool and room was nice just didn't like noise in morning they need Security to watch things so guest can have quiet night. Some of guests wasn't friendly except one guy we met at pool was friendly name Mike and joe

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for choosing the Best Western McCarran Inn. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay and had the chance to meet some new friends at our pool! Please accept our apologies for some issues with noise that you experienced in the morning, and in the future just reach out to our front desk so that we can correct anything less than perfect. We hope to see you again in Las Vegas!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

We have stayed at this particular Best Western on three different occasions in the last two years and each and every time the staff have been helpful in every way including the shuttle service. We would recommend this hotel very highly. Needs abit of upgrade in the facilities just due to the age of the property.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

Dear Bonnie,
What a pleasure it is to read your review! Our staff is humbled to have been such a positive part of your stay each time. We're delighted that you found our shuttle service useful as well. Thanks for your encouraging and constructive comments, and we'd love to welcome you back the next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The hotel was in a very convenient location for a quick stop over being only a few minutes away from the airport. Our room was very clean and comfortable but quite noisy at times as we were close to the airport runway with planes taking off and landing every few minutes until about 11pm.

The free breakfast was nice and there was a variety of different food options, however, there wasn't enough places to sit, so we had to stand and wait until another couple made space for us to sit at their table.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western McCarran Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you for choosing us for your stopover in Vegas! Our location and our free airport shuttle make getting to and from McCarran a breeze. We're happy that you got the clean comfortable experience you expected, but are sorry that you had some issues with noise. Despite the nearby airport, this is atypical for us, but we do provide earplugs in the room to help minimize any disturbances. We are also sorry for the issue of seating that you experienced at our peak occupancy and are glad that you were able to find a solution. Our breakfast is a great way to start the day! Thank you again for your visit and we hope to see you for a little longer next time you are in Vegas!

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my kids for 6 nights and after the second night my daughter complained about bug bites as the days went by both my daughters and myself had more and more bites, I search the beds along the edges and found nothing but I felt the bites could not have been from anything else so I pulled the mattress away from the wall and put a hair dryer up to the bed and the bugs started to poor out of the bottom far corner that was next to the wall. I called front desk and she sent housekeeping up to look by this point I had even caught a bug that was the size of a lady bug in a cup , I gave her the bug ( she apparently through it away ) to pass on to her manager and the exterminator. The housekeeper was rude and tried to blame my daughter for having her suitcase on the floor so they couldn't get to the bed to vacuum ( which made me feel that they new the mattress was infested and all they were doing was vacuuming the bugs away , which does not kill them or the eggs ) she said she would vacuum if we moved the suit cases, I said no way I want a new room now, she left to go inform the front desk. Denise from front desk called and said she had a key for a new room , no apology no offer to help move our stuff or even help us to stop taking the bugs to a new room with our luggage which we did ( waking the next morning with new bites) she didn't even bring the key up for the new room we had to go down to get it. As we were moving rooms the housekeeper came and stood in the door and watched us move didn't offer to help just stated rudely to make sure to close the door behind us!!! When I returned the keys from the old room to front desk she was rude didn't apologize or even offer any compensation. The next morning when I checked out Melissa at the front desk had no idea of our situation, she did apologize and said I would have to call manager to see about discount. While waiting a airport I called best western customer service to complain they sent request to manager, she did call to say she was going to get rooms cleaned and would give me a discount for only one night. I then called an expert and ask if we would be ok or if we could take it home with us they told me the way the hotel handled the situation ( not stopping the transfer of the bugs when we moved rooms, they love to travel on our bags and shoes) they advised I should through everything away!! I couldn't do that we had dance costumes and uniforms, so they said the only way was to put all our clothes into garbage bags and seal then shut take clothes and shoes to laundry Matt and wash and dry on the hottest cycle, but all bags must be thrown away. This was a stressful procedure and very costly 5 suitcases three back packs a travel bag purse wallet iPad cases, two of the suit cases where borrowed from a friend that I had to reimburse. I called Best Western customer service back to inform them of the new stress and the funds I had to endure they sent the case back to the general manager Tracey Gully, she didn't even bother to call me back I had to call Best Western myself for them to inform me she would do nothing more, one night was enough of a discount, I have called back to the hotel only to be told she's not there or I get sent to voice mail I left message and got no response.
Now I'm am out money have no suit cases and my daughters are having trouble sleeping, worried we brought home the bugs and they are still crawling over them as they sleep. WORST HOTEL STAY EVER !!!!!!!!! I have told everyone I know and will keep telling everyone who asked where to stay in Las Vegas

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Melissa T

Dear Melissa,

Thank you for the insight into your recent visit with us. Please accept our sincere apologies that the overall cleanliness and service did not meet your expectations or our standards for the quality stay we hope to provide for all of our guests. There is a lot for us to review and consider, but please know that we will be going through each of your concerns with our entire staff to ensure these issues get rectified. After your departure, pest services were contacted and they have inspected the rooms in question and taken the necessary steps to ensure the pests are no longer an issue.
It is our deepest regret that we cannot compensate you for your suitcases. We are sorry you felt your only course of action was to dispose of them.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide your thorough account, and we wish you and your family all the best.