I have stayed there approx 6 times over the last 10-12 years.
The rooms have aged a bit but it happens. I did find the night shift clerk or the "Night Auditor" a bit surly but I under stand as I was a Night Auditor for over 10 yearsmy self. My real simpathies are with the evening desk staff. The hotel has Karaoke in the lounge that is
right next to the lobby and no wall between them. If they can still
function with all that off key wailing they have my respect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is your great choice for an affordable full-service hotel just off the Strip. The hotel features 314 spacious over-sized guest rooms each with a refrigerator and bar area; a friendly and affordable restaurant and 24-hour casino lounge; a large pool area with whirlpool spa; FREE Strip and Airport Shuttle that runs every hour on the hour from 7am to 10pm; and is a short walk to the Las Vegas Monorail and the Las Vegas Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel Las Vegas
- Best Western Mardi Gras Hotel And Casino
- Best Western Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Best Western
- Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino Las Vegas