“Kids love it”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We went with kids to LV and had to look for several atractions that would fit their style. They love the The Roller Coaster at New York New York.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,641)

Reviewed 31 May 2014

That was my body after riding the Coaster, I had read several reviews complaining of roughness and bumping around but thought how bad could it be.... Well it is bad! It really is a shame because the conception is great but the ride is like an old wooden roller coaster but worse. I love a good coaster ride but will NEVER ride this one again!!

2  Thank TnTMorris
Reviewed 30 May 2014

When you here the price your jaw kind of drops well for me but it is totally worth it. They even have unlimited pass IF you want to do it again :)

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is a most do while you're in Las Vegas! You might have to wait a bit in line but I promise it's a lot of fun! Takes your friends or family to the roller coaster, make sure to sit in the front and you won't retreat a thing specially if you like to dare yourself! Have fun!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We loved this, my kids must have done it half a dozen times. The got the multi ride wrist band. We actually cheated a bit, they bought a ticket went once - then we used the ticket for a ride each for the extra amount, then they upgraded to the multi. So saved us some money as us oldies only wanted to ride once! Thorougly recommend it. Was a highlight four our five days in Las Vegas

1  Thank Lot_10