“Overall it's pretty good.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
ORMNacho
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Overall it's pretty good.”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

I was able to snag this place through my vacation club less than a month prior to travel so I was happy to get it. We enjoyed our stay for the most part so I'll give a bare bones of the ups and downs.

Ups: The staff. Great people who want your stay to be good. It was easy once I made my reservation and confirmation to get a unit on the ground floor. Check in was easy, check out even easier. Linen exchange was no hassle. As a rental car is almost mandatory to get around Las Vegas, parking is no problem. I got the same spot every time. The condo is comfortable, well furnished. The bed was great, pillows OK. It's hard to find a great pillow any way. Location: Not too bad. 3 miles from the strip about the same from Boulder Highway, some very good eateries in the area, Walmart and Sam's Club within 5 miles, and general shopping is real close.

Downs: The window blinds didn't really keep out the lights at night. No maid service. Some noise from heavy footed neighbors upstairs or maybe work going on, we couldn't tell. Way less than impressed with the hot water situation. I believe that each unit has a small water heater. Small in the sense that two simultaneous showers or baths aren't possible without the second person getting a cold one. We hated the light bulbs. They are the kind that come on real dim and take a while to get bright.

So that's it. I'd repeat there, but I want to try others west of the strip on Tropicana first.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
whyhom
Sunnyvale, California
“Like home, only better”
Reviewed 9 May 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

I stay at this Worldmark about 2-3 times a year because it is near the trade show venue where I work but is a few blocks off the noisy Strip.

I am always made to feel welcome and am not pressured to listen to a timeshare presentation like I am at the other Las Vegas venues.

The complex has undergone a facelift win the past year and the units are updated and nicely appointed. The decor is modern yet not over the top. Best of all, each unit has a washer and dryer as well as a cozy fireplace. It is like having my personal condo in Las Vegas.

There is a grocery store less than a block away and there is a shuttle that runs periodically to the Strip and (once daily) to Von's Grocery.

Staff is very warm and helpful.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing