“Clean, Humorous and insightful”
Review of Louie Anderson Show - CLOSED

Louie Anderson Show
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Mr. Anderson provided clean humor that was often thought provoking. Truisms were presented in a comical was. Dry, soft sense of humor with warmth and subtleties.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I really had no idea what to expect when I went to see Louie Anderson. We ended up laughing from beginning to end. His delivery is perfect, and he did a lot of impromptu bantering with the audience, so this wasn't an entirely rehearsed routine. I still laugh days later when I think of some of the things he said, and I would recommend this to everyone. Although it is described as family-friendly, I don't think it would be appropriate for children.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Saw his Vegas show and my gut still hurts 2 weeks later. Always thought he was a funny guy but his show is over the top . Pretty sure I stopped breathing a couple times from my gut tightening up. If in Vegas, see his act!

Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I had the privilege of attending Louie's show at the Plaza. He has such a gift of interacting with the audience in a spontaneous way. I laughed until I had tears running down my face! The Plaza showroom is small with no bad seats, all booths and tables.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Had a chance to see Louie on our most recent vegas trip (april12-18) at the Plaza. Got the tickets off of ebay via the vegas4locals seller whom I have gotten tix from in the past. My pair of tix cost $26 and at that price had no issues with the show. However had I paid full price I probably would have rated the show lower. Louie was good, but overall I have seen better comedians. Louie is a unique style with alot of interaction with the crowd and the majority of his comedy family based. The room at the plaza is old school vegas style and on that night had about 50 people in it. There is an opening comedian and he is so-so then Louie comes out and spends about 70 minutes with the crowd. Following the show you can meet him and get a picture. Overall a nice show especially given the price I paid.

1  Thank indy4192