“Food is over priced”

Ranked #882 of 5,684 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: American Sportsbar that has great food as well as great drink specials. We show all sporting events Ufc, Boxing, NFL, March madness, MLB etc.
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The pizzas were over priced. Nothing special about them. Have had better tasting pizzas for 5 bucks. Service was ok.

1  Thank RunAwayTrain24

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Eating on the strip can be expensive so imagine our surprise when we saw a full breakfast in the shopping area of this casino being only $3.99. What did we get for this. One of the best breakfast I ever had. I had 2 eggs over easy, hash browns, and crispy bacon. The cook at this restaurant knows what he/she is doing. This breakfast was better than anywhere else we ate on the trip which included very high end breakfast places. I had water with my meal. If you get coffee you are at $2.50 and toast $1.99
But if you add that all up it way cheaper then the $22.00 omelet that was being served at my hotel. Or the $6.00 cup of coffee in the hotel room. I highly recommend this restaurant. The atmosphere is wonderful and the wait staff second to none.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We were starving, it was late, the food was good, as was the service and the prices were reasonble! The fries baskets and onion rings were devoured by my kids!

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We stopped here for lunch & was happy to say their pasta special was great! Cheap & a huge amount ! The waitress was friendly. Over all is was a good experience and very well priced.. I think the Pasta was like $6 a big bowl full & bread!

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The atmosphere in Blondies was great. Lots going on, Beer Pong etc as well as people sitting down to eat, very enjoyable and staff really nice