“Great place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the entry
View from the entry
Kitchen to the living room
Kitchen
Professionally landscaped backyard.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

John Y
San Diego, California
“Great place to stay!”
Reviewed 5 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Went to Las Vegas for a mini family reunion in June. My mom rented this house so we didn't have to get separate hotel rooms. I have two children and we all had a blast all weekend with the pool table, table tennis, and theater room. Spacious house so everyone had plenty of room to roam. Our bed was super comfy. Loved the stay!

How helpful were the directions to the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
John L
“Mr”
Reviewed 18 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Had a great time with my friends staying here for my bachelor party. Scott was very easy to contact and helped us get the house going as soon as we got in... Highly recommend this rental and owner.

Patriotsf...
Los Angeles, California
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 15 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

We arrived at the place and it was 110 degrees outside and the downstairs air conditioning unit was not working. Notified the owner and he told us nothing was wrong with it and he would walk us through how to use the panel. It was not a panel issue it was a blown circuit and he knew that because he put fans all over the house. He never fixed it just gave us suggestions on what to do.

We had a group of 10 and it was very uncomfortable.

Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
3 Sep 2015
I would like to personally apologize to you and your guests for your experience. Our goal is to provide every guest with excellent service and a great place to stay. In this instance we let you and your guests down. That was unacceptable.

I feel that this situation could have been handled more effectively with better communication. As you recall, it was very difficult to communicate. For most people I call and text throughout their stay. The only form of communication you chose to use was email.

After your initial inquiry about the air conditioning, I offered to send over a repairman to check out the air conditioning units. You told me, via email, that “it was fine”, causing me to assume that it was merely a thermostat issue. We had no idea that it was more than that. Our thermostats can sometime be difficult to use with all the touchscreen buttons. I provided you with my personal cell number, my wife’s cell number, as well as our property manager’s number which is posted in the kitchen. If you or any one of your guests would have let us know the severity of the issue, we would have sent over a repairman, immediately.

Following your stay, here’s what we’ve done.
1. Installed new, easier to use thermostats.
2. We’ve had the Air Conditioning Repairman go through and service the entire system.

New policies that we’ve enacted;

1. We will send over the property manager to verify that any and all concerns are handled immediately.They are within 5 minutes of the property.
2. The property manager, myself, or my wife will follow up within 24 hours on all concerns, even if the tenant declares that the issue is fixed, fine, or not a problem.

Thank you for your review of our property. We are new to home renting and your input will make us better hosts. Once again, I’m sorry for your experience at our rental. We will work on finding better and faster ways to communicate with our clients so that all issues (severe and minor) are handled promptly and professionally.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing