“Good food, Good Service. very very noisy”
Review of Cafe Americano

Cafe Americano
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Americano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #595 of 5,348 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Description: Cafe Americano is a 24/7 classic American restaurant that adds spice to its menu with its Latin dish options. ALL FRESH, ALL THE TIME.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant has great food that is ruined by the obnoxious morning noise.........But there is nowhere else to sit down and have breakfast at Caesars Palace. Best to order up room service or brave the extreme noise. Music, tv, people it is really loud.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered continental breakfast and bagel a la carte. Out of chicken and apple sausage. Came on wooden tray with: blueberries, grapes, blackberries, plum slices, blood orange slices and figs, along with two small Danish pastries and orange marmalade. Bagel was fine for LV. Service reasonably quick for a Sunday morning. Menu looked good. Very busy location.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent Cafe is lobby of Caesars. service was great. servers are very friendly and heplful. highlt recommned

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Blueberry waffle and fried chicken. Waffle was greasy, yet also really dry. Bacon inside waffle was the only thing that was done well. Chicken was two very small legs, overcooked to make the meat hard. Covered with Onions, that were very strong. Onion does not go with this meal, another garnish would have been better. Even parsley would work. Cost was outlandish for something Waffle House does better for much less. Service took over 10 minutes and two requests to get syrup.

EduardoAraoz, General Manager at Cafe Americano, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello,

My name is Gerardo, and I am the General Manager for Cafe Americano.

First off, I want to thank you for dining with us and giving us your feedback. It helps us to know what the guest experience is like. We have a certain standard, and we are proud of our great rating on Trip Advisor. When we see a review like yours, it's clear that we failed to meet that standard, so we want to know more about what happened, so that we can address the problem.

Can you e-mail me when you have a moment at gerardo@ve-lv.com with some more details about when you dined with us (date, time, etc).

Like I said, it's important we learn more about what happened.

Lastly, I do want to make sure you experience Cafe Americano, the way so many of our guests do. I do hope that you can accept my invitation back to the restaurant in the future.

I look forward to your response.

Regards,

Gerardo Villanueva
Gerardo@ve-lv.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good food, but there are better places for breakfast in Vegas! Their cocktails are worth a try though.