“Taste of Israel”

Sababa Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #1,329 of 4,853 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Takeout
Description: At Sababa Mediterranean Grill we bring the sounds, colors and flavors to Las Vegas. Sababa Mediterranean Grill strives to serve fresh, high quality meals at affordable prices. Transport yourself to the Mediterranean and try any one of our bowls,plates, pitas or wraps, salads or one of our infamous Sababa Signature Dishes!
Canada
“Taste of Israel”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Found out about this restaurant through the internet, and with the gps' help, easily found. We met the owner before we even got into the shop, and were quickly encouraged to order the sababa platter x 3. We ate one at the shop, and munched on the other 2 on Shabbat. Great falafel, turkey shwarma, and kebab. We will be having this again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank CPawloski

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Best falafel EVER! Friendly staff, too.”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We stopped here on a whim after a hike at Red Rocks. Our decision was between VONS’ sandwiches (which are very good - good bread) or random falafels. Boy, were we glad we shoes Sababa! It was fantastic. And when the guy (the owner or manager) realized we wanted them “to go”, he seemed truly disappointed, “awww, stay awhile” he said. Made us feel very welcome. Plus he gave us some falafel and hummus to sample while we waited for our food to be prepared fresh.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Eric S
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Time's the Charm”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I had never experienced this kind of cuisine going in to Sababa, but my girlfriend is a major fan, so I went along for the ride. Sometimes this leads to disaster, but this was a great dining experience, if a little different than anything I had been expecting.

There was a huge party, so I was afraid that service would be slow, but they managed to get our orders taken and on to the table in an extremely timely manner.

If the portions would have been reflective of the price, I would have given Sababa a full five stars, but I was expecting a bit more for what I spent.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank jSHAMwow
Detroit, Michigan
“Authentic, great value and delicious”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Just ate here twice during my recent vacation. Food was incredible, just like u would get in Israel. Portions generous and prices incredibly reasonable. Everyone that works there is friendly and eager to get you anything you need. Two important points, the correct address is on south Durango not north Durango and we had a rental car. I can't imagine how much a cab would cost from the strip. I will be back over and over.

1 Thank crimlaw79
Lakewood, Colorado
“Sababa's”
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Sababa’s is a Kosher Israeli, Jewish, Middle Eastern cuisine restaurant with outstanding food. I usually dine at Sababa’s every time I’m in Las Vegas. It is away from the Strip and Downtown and due west but the drive is truly worth it. This restaurant is Chabad Supervised and every time I’ve been there, there is a Rabbi overseeing everything. I usually have a swarma plate for around $13.00. Having lived in Israel this restaurant and the customers really remind me of an Israeli Restaurant of Israel. The food is very tasty and very delicious the atmosphere is clean and the people who work there are kind, modest and generous. That you love Jews and Israelis you have to eat here an experience the hospitality passed from the patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob through the owners of Sababa’s.

• Visited September 2011