Viva Las Vegas is a large, fast paced, rockabilly/tattoo/alternative culture show. Big cars, big hair, big personalities. I love it. However, after spending 12 hours at the event, I love a comfortable hotel even more. This year, rather than stay on site, I decided to stay just down the street at the Palms. When the front desk offered an upgrade to a Palms Place suite, the answer was a definitive "Hell Yeah"!
The room didn't skimp on space, style, or luxury.
The king sized bed, large flat screen TV, giant bathtub, and closet space was spot on. The bathroom easily accommodated two or more people with double basins, large vanity and toilet area (with privacy door), and a massive stand up shower with a shower nozzle on each side, plus waterfall shower head in the centre.
There was a washer and dryer, and a second washroom in the foyer, and a fully equipped kitchen on site- which meant cold beers, hot coffee were always on hand.
The living room was stylish and comfortable, and had everything you could ask for, including another large flat screen TV, fireplace, and a fantastic view of the strip.
I'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palms Place Hotel and Spa is a full service boutique hotel. Comfortably removed from the non-stop action of the Palms casino, this tower is a study in elegance and relaxation.From the high-end accommodations to Simon Restaurant, Drift Spa and Rojo Lounge, Palms Place feels more like a home than a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palms Place Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palms Place Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Place Las Vegas
- Palms Place Hotel And Spa Las Vegas