Palms Place Hotel and Spa
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$85
US$207
US$162
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$122
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
2,521 results
All reviewsstudio suitesky tubeoff the stripdrift spaghost barrain showerfull kitchenice makerjetted tubstove topmovie theaterfood courtgreat view of the stripwear and tearflat screenwasher dryerfree shuttle
Reviewed 10 December 2013

This was the first time I went to Vegas and in pursuit of a great value the Palms Place had the best reviews and fantastic rates. While there is much to enjoy about this facility a lot of thought must be considered in booking here.

The room itself was first class. Large open modern space, full kitchen facilities, nice bathroom with dual head shower and large jetted bathtub.

Location works for and against this place. Being off the strip it is quiet and offers a great view of Las Vegas itself. The complex is large enough that you don't need to leave. However if you want to see the strip you need to plan accordingly. There is a shuttle but it ends at 8pm, also there is an airport shuttle that ends at 6pm.

As a resort complex period it is top notch, but you do need to do some planing before arriving depending on what you are trying to get out of Las Vegas and how you are going to get around.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank EvilBert86
Reviewed 7 December 2013

One of the nice hotels in Las Vegas
Off the main blvd strip but that might be a good thing…
Quick friendly check in. Six elevators and never a long wait.
The room was big with a 46” LED TV and modern bathroom, The separate bedroom room also had a 46” LED TV and a very comfortable King size bed. The furnishings and decor had that I am living it up in Las Vegas look. Great view facing North.
Casino - everything you want. Lots of open tables and a good variety of slot machines with a great game betting area with large HD displays
The buffet offered great food and the lines ups to get in were small or non-existent - friendly staff.
A food court and cinema theatre in the hotel provided a relaxed dinner and a movie option. We had Nathan’s Hot Dogs - which was a good choice but as with everything in Las Vegas - expensive.
The Ghost Bar and the Alize Restaurant offered great views. The Alize restaurant was old school nice. We dressed up for the dinner, while other guests were in shorts or sweat suits. The final bill was reasonable, the portions typically French and small, but excellent and the service typically French; snobbby and arrogant.
We did not try the other restaurants but we heard from other guests that the were also top notch.
A shuttle runs every half hour - dropping off and picking up at Caesar Palace, so access to the main strip is easy.
I made it to the free fitness area each morning and all I have to say is that it is not GUY friendly. Only 10lb dumbbells were available and aerobic machines - all good - and the workouts were good.
The coffee (Latte) at the Chocolat Crepes shop is excellent
Overall - I recommend the Hotel as we enjoyed our 5 night stay here.

Room Tip: Kid Friendly Hotel - saw lots of kids there
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank markru
Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

Background: I'm in my late 20's and I travel for a living. This was my 16th hotel that I've stayed at in Las Vegas alone.

We stayed here for 4 nights.

Check in was fast and the lady helping us was very friendly.

Our first room smelt soooooo bad like smoke. After calling down and asking to be switched rooms (apparently it was even a non-smoking floor) the second room was great.

There are only about 16 or so rooms per floor so it was a short walk from
The elevator.

The room is very nice and modern. I was also clean.

You walk into the room to find 2 closets (one has a safe) and another closet with a luggage rack in it.

The bathroom is large but we found the lighting to be poor (actually we found the entire room dark). The bathroom had a water closet. One sink and one small drawer. The shower was large and the jetted bathtub was located behind the shower. We didn't use the jetted tub as once we turned the jets on--- black dirt came out and was all over the water. There is also a small tv and light up makeup mirror.

The kitchen was nice. There is one fridge that is a mini bar ($6 for a can of pop) and another fridge with a small freezer that you can use. There is a 2 burner stove and dishwasher. There was plenty of dishes and silverware. There was also a table and 2 chairs.

The beds---- oh my gosh. Again I travel for a living and have stayed in tons and tons of hotels---- this bed is one of the BEST beds I've ever slept in. So much so that we took a picture of what type of mattress it was. The pillows were plentiful.

There is also a chair and couch with lounger attached. There is 2 flat screen tv's. Now the one tv we had was terrible and kept shutting off randomly then would come back on. So we just watched the other tv. The CBS channel feed on the other tv was so poor that we weren't able to watch it.

We had an amazing view of the strip from our room. We understand why they would lock the doors from people going on the balcony but it's a shame still. We would have loved to see that view from the balcony.

Parking- the self park was good. About a 1-2 minute walk from the front door. Valet was quick.

The one thing we didn't like is that they had no door man. As this was a shopping trip- coming back with out hands full of bags and watching the staff stand there and watch us and no offer to open the door was very poor. They were more interested in socializing then helping.

We ate at the buffet next door. It's one of our fav buffets so that was great as always!

Overall it's a nice hotel. Very modern with a comfortable bed. We always enjoy having a kitchen in our room. We had a nice view. We had neighbours next to us and didn't notice any noise.

Would we stay here again? Maybe if the price was right. There wasn't anything terrible about the place but I've enjoyed other hotels in Vegas more. Don't be afraid to book this hotel. It's nice and clean!

Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Canadawj
Reviewed 7 December 2013

My husband and I travelled to Vegas Nov. 29-Dec. 4, 2013 and this was a return trip for both of us, but first time staying at Palms resort. Palms Place is not a typical casino, but rather a condo lifestyle. This building was attached to the Palms Casino. It was nice to be a bit away from all the action when we wanted. The rooms were beautiful and after our first 2 nights, we upgraded to the 1 bedroom suite ~ most beautiful room we've stayed in thus far - 1200sq feet with a great view of the strip! The only downfalls were the transfer to the room where the bell man only gave us new keys and did not assist us with our room change, or bring a trolley for our bags. The other was our electrical in our master bedroom was not working on 2 different occasions. Not a deal breaker, but very frustrating for having tv, alarm clock, etc work at night and in the morning.

Casino, entertainment, food:
We played where we stayed for the most part ~ enjoyed the gaming, but the smoke was a little excessive at times (coming from a place where most places have switched to non-smoking). The bars and food were great - had some wonderful drink experiences at "The Social" and had some great meals at the restaurants and buffet. Food court also had great selections. We had a fun time at the tables. Staff/dealers were friendly and knowledgeable. The casino was not really busy on our stay, but we enjoyed the resort feel as we were greeted and treated more personable than at a bigger location, where no one would seem to care if we were there or not. We attended the GBDC and this was an awesome experience to start the trip - a must for anyone wanting to let loose on a Saturday afternoon!
Next visit, we will come in the spring and take advantage of the pool and other amneties. See you soon!!!!

Room Tip: Go for the upgrade if you can...we paid $50 more a night and worth every penny!!!!!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tamara H
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Usually I'm not a person to write reviews, even it’s my first time, but I used TripAdvisor to find hotels for my last trip in Vegas and the experience was so enjoyable that I want to share it.

The first thing to know is that on this website are a couple of bad reviews of Palms Place and as a reader this can make us doubt, what I can say is that don’t care of those, they are very isolated cases that can be found in all the hotels. My experience was terrific, the location is really excellent if you rent a car because the hotel is a few minutes (3 min.) from Vegas strip (Caesars Palace). Palms Place has valet parking and self parking just across the lobby, the suites are spotless (cleaning , finishes , design) everything works perfectly and the view of the Strip is terrific (seen from the Luxor to Stratosphere). Overall hotel (lobby , lounge , restaurant , casino , pool, etc) has dyes modernity and luxury everywhere.

But what stands out in this outstanding hotel is the service and staff, it’s the best guest service I have had in 5 star hotels, from before arriving the staff are very attentive and really cares about providing a unique experience, check in was extremely fast and were able to fulfill all my requests, cleaning the room is spotless, check out is fast and without extra charges, the wifi it’s enoght for check email, facebook, etc., the service really left me with a good taste and invited to widely recommend this hotel and do one of my favorite destinations. I definitely hope to return and hope will be useful my review

• Stayed: November 2013