Message from TripAdvisor:

“No Casino noise or smoke.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Palms Place Hotel and Spa

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Palms Place Hotel and Spa
Ranked #73 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Rough and Ready CA
“No Casino noise or smoke.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

No real complaints for our 3 day/2 night stay here. Total cost was only $136, but thanks to the Hotels Tonight App, we actually got away with only paying the $20/day resort fee. Not too shabby...
The studio suite was more than enough room for us 2, plus maybe an additional 2 or 3 people. There was a separate carpeted living room area with TV, couch, armchair, coffee table. The sleeping area had laminate floors that looked like mahogany. I appreciated that cuz it didn't freeze my feet walking barefoot there. Each side of the bed had its own nightstand and lamp. The sleeping area also had a TV. Yes, two big screen TVs essentially side by side. We barely even turned them on since the view from our 19th-floor room was gorgeous. The entire east wall was a glass window.
At the very entrance of the room, there was a kitchenette with marble flooring. Two fridges. One with a stocked "mini bar" that included juice and candy bars as well as alcohol. Bottom fridge was for our own perishables. Toaster was provided, but we failed to find a coffeemaker. Its a two burner electric stove in the kitchen. We didn't get to use, though.
The marble flooring continues into the restroom, which also has its own TV. There is a beautiful shower/jacuzzi. The shower has both a hand held extendable shower head and an overhead rainfall type shower head. Your choice. The shower is only the one slight complaint I had. I ran out of hot water after only being in the shower about 10 mins. Apparently my travel partner had no issues, though. The shower is housed by translucent partitions separating the sleep area, so you actually do see the silhouette of the person showering.
I would definitely stay here again. Its also nice that this place is off strip, but still nearby. You don't really have to deal with the traffic of the strip, but its still close enough that you can get there fairly fast (and cheap if using a taxi).

PS. If you decide to install the Hotels Tonight App, pls use my referral code "Ssaenz3". It will get you an immediate $25 credit, and we get bonuses for referrals. Yay for rewards.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Wanderer N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (644)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Victorville, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

I stayed at Palms Place for the first time. It was on New Year's Eve Eve & I took my son to see his first concert...Imagine Dragons. I had heard Imagine Dragons recorded their album at the Palms Casino & Hotel & thought it would be 'extra' cool to stay there! We were not disappointed! I did end up accidentently leaving my camera in the safe but, after calling several times a nice security gaurd named Eddie helped retrieve it for me and saved all my precious memories! Thank you Eddie.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Grande Cache, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

All I expect is a clean room and hot shower. Got neither when we stayed at the Palms Place over Christmas. We had to change rooms after one night because the first was very dirty, and "vandalized" by the previous tenant. When we moved, we got a shower that had a bad valve, so hot water was not happening when you took a shower. What the..... And for compensation, moved to a similar room (not an upgrade for sure), free food and the resort fee waived...please..could have done better.

Room Tip: don't stay here for a good room
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Staples191919
Bristol, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

Hotel was very nice. Clean. Modern. Great views of the strip. Really nicely designed. Staff were friendly bit didn't exceed themselves. We were a little disappointed at having to pay for extras. Spa and facilities were $50 extra, some sort of visiting fee of $50 was payable on checkout and internet, although free was INCREDIBLY slow unless you paid for a faster connection. A bit lame for a 5* hotel... Quiet rooms though!

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Loved the location and got a great deal through Groupon. The kitchenette is very small yet we enjoy eating out while visiting Las Vegas. Told the front desk that the coffee maker was broken and they did no replace it for our two day stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Stayed at Palms Place for my birthday from Dec 26-28 in a one bedroom suite the 1st night, which was huge! loved the space and ambiance it was clean and very modern, me and my friends had a great time. It didn't start off great at check in, they authorized the card I paid for the room with and the card I checked in with, which was annoying, but when I called they reversed the 2nd card they authorized. The front desk staff I dealt with were outstanding!!! I believe her name was Anissa, lovely young woman, who ended up giving me complimentary drink coupons at the bar to use for the card inconvenience, which was cool because we came to party so it was greatly appreciated. The staff everywhere from the bellhops to the housekeepers, bartenders were great.

I had a great stay, but ended up losing my tablet, so when I checked out I filed a incident report at checkout with the lovely and must say beautiful Anissa. I pretty much chalked it up to me having too many drinks over the stay and probably wouldn't see it again. I believe I lost it when I checked out of the one bedroom suite after the 1st night into a studio suite. So after we leave I received a phone call from Dakota who is the security manager and he told me he would check cameras and investigate since it wasn't found by the housekeepers. Lord behold he called a couple days later and said a bellhop had turned it in to lost and found. I was excited because I had plenty of pics and videos on that tablet that would have been gone forever. So had a conversation with Tanya the head of I believe the lost and found dept, she was great and sent me my tablet, I was excited about that..I gave a long spill about all of this because I believe that this was the best customer service as a whole I ever received at any hotel. I travel a lot and have been around the world, and you do not get A++++++++ customer service like this from everyone you encounter at a hotel. I would recommend the palms to anyone. If you worried about it being off the strip they have a shuttle that takes you there and there concierge will make whatever you need to happen, happen for you. Definitely will be staying here from now on when I visit Vegas, just knowing how great of a staff they have. Thanks again, Anissa, Tonya and Dakota!! Oh yea Anissa GO SEMINOLES!!! Lol

Room Tip: cant go wrong with a one bed room suite
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Irvine, California, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

We waited over an hour just to check in, there were only 2 employees working. The first room we got was dirty. The second room we got, the keys didn't work! We had key malfunctions another 2 times with each set of new keys that we received. One TV was broken, and the room and bathroom had the worst lighting. It was difficult to do makeup or even find anything in our luggage. Terrible setup in the bathroom as well, every time you opened the shower door to get out, a huge pool of water would gather by the vanity. Checkout time is 11am and by 11:03, we were being kicked out and told that they don't offer extended checkout. So rude!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends