No real complaints for our 3 day/2 night stay here. Total cost was only $136, but thanks to the Hotels Tonight App, we actually got away with only paying the $20/day resort fee. Not too shabby...
The studio suite was more than enough room for us 2, plus maybe an additional 2 or 3 people. There was a separate carpeted living room area with TV, couch, armchair, coffee table. The sleeping area had laminate floors that looked like mahogany. I appreciated that cuz it didn't freeze my feet walking barefoot there. Each side of the bed had its own nightstand and lamp. The sleeping area also had a TV. Yes, two big screen TVs essentially side by side. We barely even turned them on since the view from our 19th-floor room was gorgeous. The entire east wall was a glass window.
At the very entrance of the room, there was a kitchenette with marble flooring. Two fridges. One with a stocked "mini bar" that included juice and candy bars as well as alcohol. Bottom fridge was for our own perishables. Toaster was provided, but we failed to find a coffeemaker. Its a two burner electric stove in the kitchen. We didn't get to use, though.
The marble flooring continues into the restroom, which also has its own TV. There is a beautiful shower/jacuzzi. The shower has both a hand held extendable shower head and an overhead rainfall type shower head. Your choice. The shower is only the one slight complaint I had. I ran out of hot water after only being in the shower about 10 mins. Apparently my travel partner had no issues, though. The shower is housed by translucent partitions separating the sleep area, so you actually do see the silhouette of the person showering.
I would definitely stay here again. Its also nice that this place is off strip, but still nearby. You don't really have to deal with the traffic of the strip, but its still close enough that you can get there fairly fast (and cheap if using a taxi).
PS. If you decide to install the Hotels Tonight App, pls use my referral code "Ssaenz3". It will get you an immediate $25 credit, and we get bonuses for referrals. Yay for rewards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palms Place Hotel and Spa is a full service boutique hotel. Comfortably removed from the non-stop action of the Palms casino, this tower is a study in elegance and relaxation.From the high-end accommodations to Simon Restaurant, Drift Spa and Rojo Lounge, Palms Place feels more like a home than a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Palms Place Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palms Place Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Place Las Vegas
- Palms Place Hotel And Spa Las Vegas