Reservation:My boyfriend and I wanted to celebrate Valentine's Day a little differently so when we saw a deal on Groupon for this location we knew this was what we wanted! We made reservations from 02/11/2014 - 02/15/2014. We called ahead to request a view of the strip and to confirm our reservation was in the system. I work at a 5 star hotel myself so I am very detail oriented and can be very picky. When we arrived, we easily found self parking and were checked into the Palms Place within 3 minutes. Our request of a strip view had been met. The front desk staff was courteous and efficient.
Hotel Decor: The decor of the lobby is as pictured; it was so chic and modern. The room was even more amazing; The hallway leading to the rooms were dimly lit but i believe that was on purpose as it added to the sexy vibe of the place. The view from the room was breathtaking. The balcony door opened so we didn't have the problems with a locked door like everybody else had. There was tons of closet space, two televisions, the bed was insanely comfortable, and more importantly it did not smell like a casino hotel. The bathroom , as well, was to die for. Jetted tub in addition to a stand alone waterfall shower. I didn't notice any wear or tear in the room.
Service and Amenities: Our linens were changed out everyday and they even washed our dishes!! The pans, utensils, and dinnerware they provided were top notch. The air conditioning worked extremely well but most days we opted to open up the balcony since it was so nice outside. As for the resort fees and deposit per night ...we were told about those at the desk when we checked in but we already knew about them because we researched these kinds of things. it was not a surprise. parking was free and we never had an issue finding a space near the entrance of the hotel even on nights we came in a 5am!! we were given complimentary access to GhostBar and a couple other venues. They were all really fun and barely had lines. The casino and clubs are located in another part of the hotel but the walk wasnt bad and it was cool to explore everything. the outdoor pool and accompanying jacuzzi were clean and comfy. the bar was closed because it was during the off season, but again we knew that prior to arriving.
Location: We rented a car because we were driving to the grand canyon during our stay so we had no problem getting to the heart of the strip....5 minutes at the most. all the casinos have free parking so there was minimal hassle. I like the location of the hotel because it is very quiet for vegas but you are just a hop skip and jump away from the craziness.
this hotel exceeded our expectations in every way. sometimes it was hard to leave the hotel room because it was such an experience in itself. we miss it so much. until next time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palms Place Hotel and Spa is a full service boutique hotel. Comfortably removed from the non-stop action of the Palms casino, this tower is a study in elegance and relaxation.From the high-end accommodations to Simon Restaurant, Drift Spa and Rojo Lounge, Palms Place feels more like a home than a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palms Place Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palms Place Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Place Las Vegas
- Palms Place Hotel And Spa Las Vegas