Palms Place Hotel and Spa
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Hotels.com
2,523 results
All reviewsstudio suitesky tubeoff the stripdrift spaghost barrain showerfull kitchenice makerjetted tubstove topmovie theaterfood courtgreat view of the stripwear and tearflat screenwasher dryerfree shuttle
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed in a corner one-bedroom suite. Great room with an excellent view of the Las Vegas Strip from the wrap-around balcony. The room had a mini kitchen, self-contained electric fireplace, a soaking tub in the bedroom. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: This is a non-casino hotel. Adjacent to the Palms Hotel's casino but need to take a moving walkway to get there.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We had a rental car so distance to strip wasn't a real issue for us. There is a shuttle too which is a nice feature as you couldn't walk to the strip. Not much around the hotel though so if you are looking for nightlife, stay on the strip instead. The rooms are quite nicely equipped and comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I loved the room - Palms Place is a little farther walk than I would prefer (to get to the casino) but it affords more privacy than the other towers. There are people-movers to get you back and forth faster, so the walk isn't too bad. Rooms are huge, well-appointed, and have great bathrooms, showers and jacuzzi tub.

Room Tip: Ask for a strip view - I had a city view, and it was just OK.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The property is nice although not as impressive as hotels on the strip. The rooms are spacious and contemporary with spectacular views of the strip. The ghost nightclub is amazing. All good so far...service was disappointing. The front desk gave us keys to the wrong suite then had us return to the front desk to resolve their mistake. Housekeeping had to be called over and over to do their job...one night we didn't get fresh towels until two in the morning! To charge anything to your room you not only need your key but a picture ID as well...this is a four star hotel! I've traveled extensively for years and never had to carry my drivers license to the pool! On our last day when my wife was spending money at their spa, I was informed there was no late checkout allowed and that we MUST vacate NOW. Totally unprofessional. I spoke to three "supervisors" including the MOD who reluctantly told me I could have a few more minutes at 11:00am. Because of this inflexible approach, there was a line over twenty deep to check out since the entire hotel had to check out at the same time! And who requires physical checkout anymore? The other facilities were okay. The fitness room was well equipped. The spa was nice but used towels and water bottles were everywhere...only one attendant for the entire mens spa. The coed steam room looked nice but smelled musty...not exactly a petrie dish but felt that way. Overall, a nice property with poor service which I have to attribute based on my interaction with the supervisors and manager on duty to poor management.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank shinestardrc
Reviewed 30 March 2014

The room was incredibly comfy and sleek. I actually booked a second night because I enjoyed my one-night stay so much. The locale is perfect for those who want to be an arms-length from the strip but still feel the energy.

Room Tip: They're all good!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo