Stayed here in March 2014. We stayed in one of the larger suites which had a lot of room and great views towards the strip. Rooms were clean, well appointed with the usual amenties one would expect to find. It had a good gym and decent pool (by Vegas standards) and had a Spa which we didn't use. It had a small bar downstairs in the reception and a small shop were you could buy, toiletries etc. It was approx. a 5 minute walk from my room to the main Palms casino through a walkway which we didn't mind. Over there you have plenty of options for eating, gambling, drinking etc. A taxi was about 5 min drive to the strip depending where you want to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palms Place Hotel and Spa is a full service boutique hotel. Comfortably removed from the non-stop action of the Palms casino, this tower is a study in elegance and relaxation.From the high-end accommodations to Simon Restaurant, Drift Spa and Rojo Lounge, Palms Place feels more like a home than a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Nozio Netplan srl, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Palms Place Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palms Place Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Place Las Vegas
- Palms Place Hotel And Spa Las Vegas