Message from TripAdvisor:

“The best stay we have EVER had in Vegas!”

Palms Place Hotel and Spa
Ranked #79 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Fort McMurray, Canada
“The best stay we have EVER had in Vegas!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2009

Incredible, just loved it and to top it off, the best customer service I have ever received at a hotel in Vegas. I am going back on April 30th for 4 nights.

Even though the hotel is not on the strip, that adds to the appeal. I can best describe it as a vacation away from the vacation.

The strip views from the hotel are amazing, what a nice change to be able to step outside on to the balcony and enjoy the surroundings.

This hotel has it all. The moving walkway to the Palms casino takes minutes.

• Stayed October 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PalaceHo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (649)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
united states
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2009

I was very disappointed in the lack of customer service provided at this hotel. My account was debited several times without notice. Stayed for 3 days and housekeeping only came once to clean our room. The robe that was in bathroom was ripped. Customer Service was not the friendliest. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone going to Vegas. I go to Vegas at least 2x’s a year, and have been to much trendier hotels in the past. Once you give this hotel access to your credit card they just go into the account whenever they feel the need, without any authorization.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled as a couple
Roosevelt, Utah
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2009

I was staying here for business and enjoyed myself very much.

I loved how I was able to get the feeling of being in Las Vegas without being directly on the strip. The views from the tower rooms were fabulous!

This hotel seems popular for the area. The room (suite) was very luxurious and the staff exceptional. My only objection would be the price, and I had a business discount!

If I was looking for a room for myself I wouldn';t be staying here. but then price is important to my pocketbook -- if price isn't an issue or if you're willing to pay for security and luxury then please book a room at Palms Place!!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank PixieC
Minneapolis
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2009

Horrible service. All aspects. From doorman to front desk to laundry service to concierge to management. Slow and poor customer service skills… I am easy to please but was not please with Palms Place. I come to Vegas a lot but will never come to Palms Place again.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with friends
2 Thank thehc
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2009

I strongly suggest you to stay in this beautiful, trendy, stylish hotel. but I mostly suggest it to a young couple or a young single traveller. in my opinion it's not suitable for old couples or travellers with kids. because it's also very romantic and sexy (as hugh hefner has his suit there:))
even it was not on the strip, you luckyly that amazing view of the stip and most of the other famous hotels. because it's almost in the middle of the opposite of the strip, so you can easily see everything from there. you just need a cab to get to the strip. it only takes 5 mins. by the way it was very clean, very comfortable and big (our room was a standard dbl, whish was 25 sqm) and the bathroom was a-mazing! it has tha big shower, which feels like it's raining, and a separate jakuzi.
I'll definitely stay ther when I go to vegas again!

• Stayed December 2008, travelled as a couple
2 Thank d_kitty5
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2009

We stayed in a studio apartment that was amazing. The kitchenette was fully stocked with dishes & utensils & such. The bathroom was luxurious with a deep, jetted tub & a TV.
Quick check-in & check-out.
Room service was pricy, but we didn't have to wait long. You can even put in a written order for breakfast on your door-know.
Easy to get to Palms Casino thru sky-tube.
Reasonable rates for what you get in Vegas.
Not on the strip, but who cares!
We almost stayed @ the Palms, but chaged to Palms Place @ the last minute & I'm so glad we did. Palms Place was cheaper, too

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank dishconte
Newton, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2009

Wow, I must say, this was an awesome place to stay. The room was great and the view was fabulous. I got a great deal through a third party website that knocked some $$ off the regular room rate. As a matter of fact, I enjoyed the place so much; I had decided to stay out there one more night.

All the cons I have relate to the Palms casino, not the suite I stayed in. It’s a small casino, not many table games, and it seems like they cater to all the famous people, which I am not. I think the hotel is more concerned about throwing a party for Paris Hilton than taking care of your gambling needs. It’s a bit of a distance from the strip, so walking is out of question unless you’re adventurous. I had a car so it wasn’t a big deal.

The room itself is great and gives the MGM Signature a real run for its money, but if you’re looking to be closer to all the action, then I’d vote for MGM Signature or The Hotel.

• Liked — The view
  • Disliked — Distance from the strip & casino floor
  • Stayed January 2009
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank NJdudette