Palms Place Hotel and Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
2,509 results
All reviewsstudio suitesky tubeoff the stripdrift spaghost barrain showerfull kitchenice makerjetted tubstove topmovie theaterfood courtgreat view of the stripwear and tearflat screenwasher dryerfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 May 2009

Had my bachelor party here in a 2 bedroom suite, this place fit 8 guys comfortably!!
Balconies with view of mountains and the strip! Some days we went to palms pool for the crazier scene, other days we chilled out at the palms place pool. Very quiet, never heard another visitor. three bathrooms, two kitchens, plenty of fridge room. Ipod docking stations. We rode an elevator with Jessica Simpson one day and then waited for our limo with Robin Leach another. We saw a few other reality tv stars at palms pool. Beware of the sunday brunch, 2 mimosa's & 2 brunches and the bill was around 110.00 ? 127 with tip. No other complaints. Very trendy, tons of space.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank lancearmstrong
Reviewed 26 April 2009

Went for a three night stag (bachelor) party in October - 18 Brits and one token American (bless!).
Internet booking went okay, and I booked a room at Palms Casino itself as everyone else was booked there. However on arrival, was told they were fully booked for the weekend and they would "upgrade" me to a suite at Palms Place, part of the same complex but ten minutes (15 minutes after a beer or two!) across the walkway to the main hotel. I complained a bit (fool that I am) but was promised I wouldn't be disappointed. You can then imagine my surprise when I found my room on the 18th Floor of Palms Place to be a corner suite that usually retails at $2,900 a night, with massive flat screen tv's everywhere, massive lounge, kitchen, spa tub, and two balconies! Boy, did I boast to "the lads" that night, but then had to fight them all off from raiding the room for the rest of the stay (only joking!). Very comfortable indeed, needless to say there were parts of that suite I am sure I didn't quite get to visit during my busy stay there, it was so huge!
The Palms was a great place all round, and our party hardly went to any other Las Vegas venues as the ample choice of bars, restaurants, night clubs/disco's were so great. The table staff are very friendly and competent, and we had a superb time with a couple of croupiers on blackjack, educating them on Brucie Forsyth's "everyone's a winner" line, that surprisingly they couldn't quite get (being non-Brits)! The Mint bar is a great place to chill after a night out, and Ghostbar too at the very top of the hotel (55th floor me thinks). We did try the Playboy Club - had to be done - but one does get absolutely ripped off on the drinks there. The Rain disco was "okay". A few of us enjoyed a superb meal at N9NE steakhouse which was outstanding, otherwise being on a stag do most of my daily sustenance was catered by superb fry ups at the 24/7 Cafe which were great and of good value. The pool, both at Palms, and Palms Place (where it was quiter and more chilled out) were great.

All in all, a great place for a quick visit to Vegas, and would recommend Palms to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled with friends
4  Thank 2Sweeties
Reviewed 26 April 2009

We stayed in a Palms Place Two Bedroom Suite for a friends birthday! it was great perfect place for a party, lovely pool and extremely lovely rooms!..... Jacuzzi in the middle of the bedroom and spectacluar views from the Balcony's... Great Hotel! realy want to go back...!

• Stayed: April 2009
3  Thank empress_dinita
Reviewed 24 April 2009

This hotel is fabulous. We stayed in a one bedroom suite which had floor to ceiling windows overlooking the strip. This is the first hotel I have stayed in where the rooms were actually exactly as photographed on their website! The hotel staff were exceptional and really helpful. None of our cards worked when we arrived (i had forgotten to tell the bank we were going) and they were really helpful. This hotel really has the wow factor. The Spa was lovely and simon's restaurant did the best pancakes ever! We got married during our stay and it really made the whole occasion feel extra special!!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Shiftyshiv
Reviewed 25 March 2009

We go to Las Vegas several times of year for meetings and conventions and have stayed just about everywhere. Palms Place is one of my new favorites. Our room was incredible, like an apartment. Very trendy and comfortable, like a W with a little kitchen, bar area, big comfy bed, seating area , two plasma tvs, awesome bathroom and shower and a great balcony and view. Loved the pool area and spa/gym. Kind of bummed we were charged $30 a day to use gym but we made good use of gym and spa. Loved taking the skywalk right into the Palms and had a great time hanging out at The Palms. I really liked not having to walk through a casino to get to and from our room. Would totally recommend for younger people, singles and couples. It was a $10 cab ride to anywhere on the Strip. We actually enjoyed not being on the Strip and were happy with everything offered between the Palms and Palms Place. We had good service everywhere we went and got an awesome room rate over the internet.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business