Palms Place Hotel and Spa
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
Hotels.com
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$380
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
US$188
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$215
Orbitz.com
2,522 results
All reviewsstudio suitesky tubeoff the stripdrift spaghost barrain showerfull kitchenice makerjetted tubstove topmovie theaterfood courtgreat view of the stripwear and tearflat screenwasher dryerfree shuttle
Reviewed 22 April 2010

The room is decorated very nicely. There is even a beautifuly white tub in the master bedroom Very pretty place with great views.

This location was picked for the full kitchen and fridge. We were having guest in our room on a regualr and needed the beer and wine to be cold. The only people that seemed to know we were alive we the doormman and the valet person. The other hotel staff was not the least be concerned with me or my request. If they could not provide something, it was just too darn bad, they did not apologize or try to make amends.

I am a person that cares about the cleanliness of my environment and upon closer inspection I should not have stayed at this place. The lamp shade in the bedroom had dust on the inside that had to have been there for at least 6 months, and there were cobwebs all over. We had peanuts and so the skins were on the wood floor when we left the room and were there when we returned, so it was clear that the maid only changed the towels and made the bed. No sweeping or dusting after the first night of our stay.

It is really a shame because the place is really nice and special if only cleaner and staffed with people that care and are trained in Excellent Customer Service.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2010

I stayed in the 2BR suite with a strip view. First let me say that not all rooms have a strip view, so I highly recommend to request this type of room, otherwise, you're facing the mountains. I traveled with a group of 6 guys for a bachelor party and this was the perfect setup. We have a kitchen, fridge and 2.5 baths. We stopped at the local supermarket on the way in to pick up food and liquor which worked out nicely given the room had everything we needed to cook which saved us $$$. The casino is on average a 5-10 minute walk which isn't too bad. If you're looking to have a night out at the Palms, it is recommended to speak with concierge so they can connect you with a host. We were able to get 6 guys into Moon nightclub with free entry, no wait line and our own table and bottle for $570 tax, tip incl. The bathrooms at this hotel were amazing, the best I've seen in Vegas. In summary, if you're looking for a young, hip place with contemporary feel and great value, Palms Place is the way to go. It is off the strip which some may view as a disadvantage, but in all honestly, its only a $10 taxi ride.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 April 2010

Hubby and I were on a trip to see the concert at the Palms Casino Pearl theater but we decided to stay at Palms Place instead because of the space that it offers (full kitchen+3TVs!+aveda shampoo,bath wash, cute living room area)
great experience with the friendly staff overall - valet (free), check-in counter, and room service etc.
View was spectacular (23rd floor studio) and we wished we could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2010

Last year I had an incident which they, I feel wrongs me, and did not apologize.

This year, my first night there which was March 31st at about 8:30 p.m. Report No. [--] (I was there for www.Vivalasvegas.net) a guy tried to steal my purse while I was big time gambling at the nickel slots. I was trying to deal with a voucher that wasn't going in the machine correctly and when I sat down, I saw my purse (which was on the seat on my left) was gone.

I jumped up and looked down the isle and saw a drunkish guy down the isle with a lump under his shirt. I started SCREAMING "Somebody help me! That man (I was pointing) stole my purse! You can see it under his shirt!" So of course not one single person helped me. I figured the Palms must have tons of under-cover security around. Where were they? So I grabbed the man and grabbed my purse and then I tried hold on to him (I am such a goober.)

I was screaming the whole time "Help me! Help me!" To make a long story short, he kept pushing me off him and we make it out side where finally a security guy side heard me screaming and he came to help. The drunk guy wasn't trying to leave very much till the guy said "Do you want us to arrest him?" and then he shot the hell out of dodge.

I yelled at the security guard. "No, he is just being a thief. But I want to know where the [--] YOUR security was when I was wrestling with him in the casino?" He said he didn't know if what I was saying was true. So we went inside (thief long gone). The video camera plus reports from dealers verified what I was saying. They gave me a diet Coke and then disappeared!

I talked to the floor manager the next day at noon and you know what he said? He said security is not for our personal safety! It is for the house not getting ripped off! Can you believe that crap? I went to the Orleans and asked the security there is that how this security thing works and their mouths dropped to the floor. They said they could not believe he said that to me. They said at the Orleans they most likely would have paid for my stay or upgraded my room. He just could NOT BELIEVE the manager said security was NOT THERE for our safety. That is what the man said. I will NEVER EVER EVER stay their again.

Last year, the same security guy who took my report on the 3rd was the same guy that accused me of being underage and pretending to be of age and playing the machines. When he saw my id, insteading of apologizing, he said I should be flattered! No matter he yelled at me in front of all the guests. The casino manager said the same thing. They never apologize there. I will NEVER EVER stay there again. As long as I live I will make sure people know how they treated me and what they said.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
10  Thank yourvictorygirl
Reviewed 26 March 2010

The rooms were amazing! At Palms Place they are mini condo's. Living room, small dining area with a table, huge bed and bathroom. Faux hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances (yes it had a fridge, small stove, microwave), jacuzzi tub, balcony, amazing bed. It was one of the nicer places in Vegas I have stayed. It seems the staff is relying too heavily on how gorgeous the property is. The clocks had not been turned back from Daylight savings which was almost two weeks ago. The room had no room service menu and it took over one hour to get one delivered, the remote was missing from the bathroom and the other remote didn't work. It felt like the staff had become complacent because they had such a beautiful hotel to work at.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business