My husband & I went to the Palms Place for a quick mid week getaway and were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The highlights of this hotel are: rooms are all modern suites with kitchenettes, spa is tranquil and all treatments were better than 5 star resorts, staff friendly and extremely helpful, off the strip so quieter but close enough to walk or drive and movie theater and fun clubs right next door at the Palms which is connected by a sky tube. The only con to this hotel is the restaurant Simon is very expensive for mediocre food so definately leave the hotel for better restaurants on the strip. Also pool is small but midweek it was quiet. Great for couples, singles and business travelers not for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palms Place Hotel and Spa is a full service boutique hotel. Comfortably removed from the non-stop action of the Palms casino, this tower is a study in elegance and relaxation.From the high-end accommodations to Simon Restaurant, Drift Spa and Rojo Lounge, Palms Place feels more like a home than a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Palms Place Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palms Place Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Place Las Vegas
- Palms Place Hotel And Spa Las Vegas