Message from TripAdvisor:

Ranked #79 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Dallas, Texas
“Excellent room and spa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2010

My husband and I spent the weekend here. We had a wonderful room with a great view of the Las Vegas strip. I had a relaxing massage in the spa and I thought the prices were reasonable. I would definitely recommend this hotel and spa to my friends. I would not recommend the Sunday Brunch- it's way over priced.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank simchah3

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (650)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2010

I try to be a pretty positive person, so for me to actually take the time to write a scathing review online is pretty serious.

To keep this short, we were promised a lot of things by the hotel and they just did not deliver. We went there for my bachelorette party and it was fun but the staff at Palms Place made it hard for us to enjoy ourselves because the of the lack of communication between staff inside the hotel! The front desk person didn't even know they name of the concierge when I was describing her. Unbelievable. We were offered a free cabana with the room and were were bascially kick out of the cabana because we "didn't have a reservation" even after we explained that we did. We either had to pay $150 or leave. So we left. The concierge assured us we would get comped at their night club Rain because we were guests at the hotel and we were a group of six girls and again, we weren't on the list. We either had to pay $40 each to get in or leave. So we left.

Bottom Line: If you're in Vegas to have a good time and get the kind of service you pay hundreds of dollars for, don't stay here. They make false promises and doesn't care about delivering as long as they've got your credit card number in their records.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with friends
5 Thank regina0918
katanning
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2010

we stayed here for our wedding night & were very very happy with the one bedroom suite, sooo flash! the hotels pool & spa amenities are really nice aswell. the biggest downfall for this hotel is its location, too far off the strip to walk, so you need to catch a taxi if you want to get into the action, & the onsite casino at the palms is pretty average.

1 Thank tahlz22
Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2010

Palms Place is a new condo tower adjacent to The Palms Hotel and Casino. Personally, I would not stay in this Hotel again- not my style. Casino was ok- lots of sleazy people hanging around however, especially weekend nights after 10- an understatement to say the least. Our 1 bedroom suite at Palms Place was very nice, had 2 balconies, comfortable bed and beautiful bathrooms. The kitchen was nice but not very clean. Don't plan on actually
cooking there. The room service from Simons was fantastic- great food. Pool at Palms Place is very nice. The Pool at the Palms Hotel is another story- what a zoo. Restaurants there were great. The food court is nice too- even had movie theaters. Very far from the strip, although taxis were easy to catch there. Young crowd more sleazy than hip. Would not want my 20 year old daughter staying here. Spa was dirty. No shopping to speak of.

2 Thank mcdan
Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2010

The rooms at this hotel are nice! and the bathrooms are especially nice. The tubs, showers and tvs were a huge hit with colleagues. I could have happily stayed in my room and never left. The restaurants were a little pricey and it was hard to come by a good cup of coffee in the morning for a reasonable price. But I was pleased with they stay. Totally worth it if you're ok with tolerating a younger, hipper crowd. Expect lots of girls who forgot their pants to be walking the halls along with you.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2010

From the time you arrive at the hotel the staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are really nice, with 2 tvs and a 3rd in the bathroom. The only thing was that the dishwasher had some glasses in there that looked like they had been there a while. Other than that I would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with friends
Silicon Valley
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2010

Although I wanted to stay here I never ended up staying due to the reservations department. The front page of their website prominently lists multiple package promotions. After unsuccessfully trying to book the promotion from the website I called the reservation phone number. The lady on the phone told me that all of the packages showed no availability on any day of any month so she would override it for me in the system. I wasn't sure what package I wanted to I told her I would call back. When I called back I got a different person on the phone and she refused to give me the package price. I asked to speak with the supervisor and when I was connected to Enrique he told me I should have booked with the first agent and refused to give me the package price even though it continues to be advertised on the front page of the website. I feel this is not only bad customer service but also bait-and-switch as they actively advertise packages that they have no intention o giving you.

4 Thank costap