Great Studio room, Great view, Lobby area nice, pool area nice, however better pool is across at the palms, 5min across via the sky bridge. A little bit off from strip but only 7-10S in taxi.. Great for Palms Pool party every friday you have to go, you get priority for hotel guests and get early allowing you to get your seats. Casino in palms in great, but nightlife makes up for it with Ghostbar, Playboy club, Rain and Moon. Cant wait to go back next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palms Place Hotel and Spa is a full service boutique hotel. Comfortably removed from the non-stop action of the Palms casino, this tower is a study in elegance and relaxation.From the high-end accommodations to Simon Restaurant, Drift Spa and Rojo Lounge, Palms Place feels more like a home than a hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Prestigia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Palms Place Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palms Place Hotel Las Vegas
- Palms Place Las Vegas
- Palms Place Hotel And Spa Las Vegas