“Worth the trip”
Review of Daisho Sushi

Daisho Sushi
Ranked #1,094 of 5,348 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First sushi place I’ve tried in Vegas, but not disappointed. A little more expensive than I thought it would be, but still worth it. The nigiri, rolls all fresh & tasty. At all you can eat, don’t have to worry about leaving unsatisfied. If so , your fault. Service was by committee, so never left waiting. Recommend!!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

I enjoy this sushi bar because not only is the quality good, but the take out and all you can eat is presented far better than most "high end" sushi bars I have been to. Eating in is one thing and although they limit sashimi to one order (4-6 pieces I think) per visit what astounds me is their "large sashimi dinner" for take out. It is truly artistic and as I joke with my friends, "poetry on a plate". If you see my attached photos, not only do they provide you with wonderful value for the meal (which includes, rice, miso soup AND a salad) but is decorated with edible flowers and other garnish that really makes the meal a work of art. I recommend this restaurant for both dine in and take out and they used to deliver but no longer do so. My only suggestion would be for them to get another agreement with grubhub and I'd be getting delivery every night!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Sat at the sushi bar and had ALL that I could eat. Sushi and service was awesome, definitely recommend. This place is a hidden gem.

1  Thank K C
Reviewed 10 July 2017

My wife & I eat here regularly. We have just returned from an extended trip through Asia and the food here spoiled us for the trip. On our first return visit the food was just as good as we remembered. On this visit we were with another couple. They were really impressed. One of my favorite dishes is nigiri - unagi. this restaurant is one of the few AYCE establishments where this dish is served hot, as it is supposed to be.

1  Thank ForensicPhil
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Amazing!! All you can eat sushi?!?!? And PHENOMENAL sushi, not just ok sushi. I got 3 different rolls (all delicious)... one was called the Paradise Roll and it was absolutely amazing. I'm back in PA now, and I want to go back to Vegas just for Diasho Sushi. If I lived nearby, I'd probably go there multiple times per week.

1  Thank EricaM3

Been to Daisho Sushi? Share your experiences!