“It was great!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Wyndham Grand Desert Resort
Master Bedroom
Bedroom #2
Washer - Dryer
Condo Floor Plan
Pool Cabana (available for rent by the resort)
Game Room
Exercise Room
Resort Barbecues
Resort Pub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

katjabrez...
Maribor, Slovenia
“It was great!!”
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

My stay there was great! Everything was clean and nice. Close to the city. I even got 100$ because I attended morning presentation (around 90min + breakfast). I would go there again :)

terriegoe...
“Nice place to stay...BUT stay away from the time share presentations!”
Reviewed 28 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed in one of the suites at the Wyndham in Las Vegas. The rooms were nice but we made the horrible mistake of getting talked into doing a time share presentation/sales pitch. My husband and I wanted to go to a show on Sat. night so we went to the front desk to inquire about getting/buying tickets. We asked the man at the desk what show he would recommend and that is when(We should have walked away!) the man at the front desk said he could get us these tickets(Cirque Du Soleil) for free and free meals at the show and breakfast if we'd be willing to take a tour of Wyndham. I told him I didn't want to do a time share sales pitch because they are awful and we also had plans to go to Hoover Dam Sat. AM. He told us the sales pitch would only be 1 1/2 hrs. at the most and that the sales people are trying to change their reputation of being high pressure so the sales pitches are much better than they used to be(ALL lies). Reluctantly we said we'd do the presentation(so we signed up for the earliest time for the earliest sales pitch(8 AM so we'd be out of there by 9:30 and could still go to Hoover Dam). And before we left we had to give the desk clerk $20 which we'd get back after the presentation.
So we get to the sales pitch at 8 AM and they have us sign(initial)some more papers and our personal sales lady starts talking to us about this being a 2 hour presentation and when I questioned the 2 hours and she said "those guys that sign you up for these sales pitches will say anything to get you here". (In other words more LIES). We should have walked away and left our $20 BUT we were still under the impression we'd get the free tickets, 2 meals, and our $20 back. Our sales lady wasn't happy that we had came just for free tickets and that I questioned the 2 hrs. so she had the main speaker come over and talk to us(rudely). He said we knew what we were signing up for(the 2 hrs. which he showed us we had initialed on the NEW papers they had put in front of us when we got there at 8. So he said we could leave but no $20 back, meals, and no show tickets). So again we SHOULD HAVE LEFT but we stayed thinking we'd still get out of there by 10 and we'd get the show tickets. So we sat through all of the sales pitch and the walk around the property. Our sales lady took us back into an office area and this is where the really put the pressure on(they again made us sign papers- checking out our credit(even though my husband didn't want to because he was afraid it would affect our credit score) but they said they had to make sure everything checked out and it wouldn't affect our credit). My husband was interested in how much changing to points would cost and he thought maybe we could trade in our time share we already have to having everything in points instead of weeks but. NO, that wasn't what they were selling. Anyway, when they found out we weren't interested in what they were selling they made us feel like FOOLS/IDIOTS because we didn't want to do their deal. And it is almost 11 AM too. Finally we are given a survey to fill out about our experience(almost laughable) and the salesman wanted to know on a scale of 1-10 how likely were we to take one of these tours again. My husband said 5 and I said 0, -1. Something else that really bothered me was they wouldn't let us have any of the papers we had signed(In fact they had stamped DENIED ON the papers NOT because our credit was denied but they had stamped DENIED because we had turned down their offers). And then the salesman took the papers we had signed or they had written numbers on earlier right out of my hand and said they were the property of Wyndham's and said any offers they had given us weren't any good once we leave. Anyway, he seemed to be upset and I think he finally realized we weren't going to sign up for any of his deals. He told my husband very rudely "COME WITH ME"! I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do so I followed along and I wanted to get out of there. He took us to the check out desk and left. It is after 11 now and... We couldn't believe it(THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE TICKETS FOR THE SHOW THAT WAS PROMISED THE DAY BEFORE- THEY SAID THAT SHOW WAS SOLD OUT-HOW CONVENIENT!) My husband tore up the survey they had given us. Anyway the Manager came over and said we could try picking out a different show(and of course anything we were interested in was sold out or they didn't have tickets for that show). The manager said she could give us a $125 VISA card(which was strange because the desk clerk that got us into this mess said the tickets for this show was $120 or more apiece). I told the lady manager we were supposed to get a meal too at the show(so she gave us another $25 card to eat at one of the casino's which took us a long time to find the places listed on the paper she gave us). We did get our $20 back. She said that was the best she could do. So we took the VISA card and $25 food card. And it was too late to go to Hoover Dam and get back for the rodeo. So once again we have learned our lesson about doing the time share tours. DON'T DO IT! They lie and lie and they don't care how they treat you.

Management Response
2 Jan 2018
Thank you for your review and stay at the Wyndham Grand Desert Resort. We do recommend, if offered a sales presentation, to decline there offer. The marketing is not suppose to contact guest if they decline any offers. If they do not reach you at check in they sometimes will attempt to reach guest in there condos. The resort does have a sales center on the resort and we do recommend declining offers to attend a sales presentation.
Laura W
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Everything about my stay was amazing and easy... WOW was easy to work with and I had no problems at all. The condo was great. The beds were so comfy and large. I have nothing bad at all to say about my stay here. I will most definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

A TripAdvisor Member
“Family-friendly”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Suite is great for family vacation; the location is convenient, friendly and helpful staff and the property is well maintained.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fantastic Condo and Resort”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

The Condo and Resort was awesome! Very Clean! I would highly recommend! I would also highly recommend WOW Vacation Rentals! They were so easy to work with. They emailed me confirmation and all the information I needed to have immediately! Their response time was impressive! We stayed in the 3 Bedroom Presidential Suite and it was by far the best Timeshare Condo I have stayed in State Side. Very close to the strip. And within reasonable walking distance for lunch, beverages and snacks. The only thing that could possibly be worked on was the Cafe at the resort was very busy and slow. Seemed as though there weren't enough staff to keep up with demand, but we just walked down the street for lunch and for us that was great!

Your age range 35-49
Jen361
London
“Large, clean and lovely pools”
Reviewed 21 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

Great apartment, large rooms and bathrooms and with everything you need the worse thing I can say is it was a bit dark.

A shuttle runs to the strip every 20mins which is good as you are a good 15/20mins walk to both the strip or the closest monorail station.

Three pools, two large ones and lots of hot tubs, although if you have sensitive skin like me a lot of chlorine is used which brought me out in a rash. There are also two gyms and a great spa onsite, we were out running the half marathon and I would recommend the spa for a good massage.

Small cafe, multiple Starbucks stands and shop onsite although it's quite expensive compared to the Walgreens on the strip.

I would go back, all the staff are really friendly once you have been through the sales pitch for the time share. Sadly this is the main downside and is why I have only given it a three, they are pretty pushy and try a hard sell as soon as you check in which after a long flight is somewhat irritating.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing