“Great time”
other travellers have booked this property
Wyndham Grand Desert Resort
Welcome to Las Vegas! Kitchen (1 bedroom deluxe)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Welcome to Las Vegas!
Kitchen (1 bedroom deluxe)
Bathroom (1 bedroom suite)
Bathroom (1 bedroom deluxe)
Washer - Dryer
Kitchen (1 bedroom suite)
Living room (1 bedroom deluxe)
Resort Game Room
Pool Cabana (available for rent at the resort)
Condo Floor Plan
Exercise Room
Watering Hole
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
KAREN R
“Great time”
Reviewed 23 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

The resort's location was perfect. Was walking distance to the strip. so it was close enough to enjoy the site, but was not in all the hustle and bustle of the strip. I have family members that could not make the walk, so the free shuttle that took you to Harrah's Casino was great. Through it could have run just a little later in the evening then 10 pm. There is a lot to see in the evening on the strip and we had to rush some nights to catch the shuttle. All in all the resort was well maintained and kept clean. When we got to our room and there was a problem with the A/C, I called the desk and they had someone up in 10 minutes and had it fixed within the hour. Pool area was great. It was nice that they had the little extra for you. No getting bored around this pool. All of the staff was very helpful and nice. The only CONS we had were, that check in went a little slow and the time-share push. I would recommend this resort to anyone. Whether you are young couple, a family, or enjoying your retirement, there is something here for you to do.

Your age range 50-64
Explorati...
“loved everything”
Reviewed 12 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Convenient, everyone polite and helpful,lots to do on property but shuttle service best for getting too strip

Your age range 65+
Kristen C
“Perfection!”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We absolutely loved this resort condo. We had a group of 7 teachers. There was plenty of room for everyone: two bathrooms for getting ready, an all night pool, full kitchen to prepare breakfast and lunch, and beautifully decorated. I dare you to find a room on the strip with as many amenities for the price. We were within walking distance to the strip and Hard Rock Hotel. There was a free shuttle to Harrah's. The best part of all, after we went out and came back ready to relax, the resort was calm and relaxing without all the craziness of a hotel.

The owner was fabulous to work with. We originally booked two adjoining condos, but he graciously upgraded us to the one larger condo for the same price. This allowed us to be closer together for our girls' getaway. He also gave us until Monday morning to check out. While we still left on Sunday, the extra day allowed us to leave at our leisure instead of rushing to be out by checkout time. We'd book this again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much!

Jenessa E
“Perfect Resort”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The Wyndham Grand Dessert was the perfect accommodations for our group of 8 girls. The room was very spacious and updated. Service was incredible. Pools were awesome and drinks were a reasonable price, not to mention you can bring your own drinks to the pool as well. This resort was located just off the strip, but was a quick and cheap uber (~$8) away or a 10 min walk. I HIGHLY recommend this place for your stay!!

AMtripste...
San Francisco
“Excellent value; property and unit exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 18 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

This property is very clean, well-run, with a friendly and available staff. Our unit is managed by a very responsive property company (WOW) who even placed us in a larger 3-bed unit at no extra charge because of their high demand for our 2-bedtime request. This was straight forward and done well in advance over phone.

Lucky us. The room was on 14th fl with view of the south strip. All promised amenities and supplements were there, seemingly new and gleaming. (Dishwasher, laundry, Clean and modern placemats; extra pillow and blankets; kitchen utensils and salt/pepper, etc.)

We were an assorted bunch - I went with my husband, my young teen child, my 80+ year old mom, my adult sister. There was ample space in the 3-bedroom. Full dining room table; well designed breakfast bar off the open galley kitchen, and even a coat closet at the front entry.

I'd never been to Vegas, and while I like a good party, I'm getting too old for drama of tight shirts & skirts and I never was into the crude&lewd scene. Our group had all traveled for corporate jobs and some of adults had been to Vegas prior, but no one in is/was a "player"...This place is close enough to the nightlife so you could go do your thing if you need to, but there's no "scene" at the property although everyone social, friendly, and moving.

This property is a time-share. We booked it like a hotel room via the very responsive WOW company I found here on TA. Although I will never belong to a time share for various reasons specific to me, the benefits of this property are that family is welcome, the facility has activity options, with ample resources such as the free shuttle to the strip (Harrahas is the only stop, I think) or the arts&crafts, or excursion programming (yes, you pay a few extra dollars for these but it's not much, and probably just covers the fee of instructor.)

The pools are nice. One for kids- very large but not deep- and one for adults.- large and separate from under 18crowd. They are adjacent, but not in visual contact.
The adult pool has cabanas, a bar, and $5 beers as well as mixed drinks. The minors pool has life guard, towel station, and pool toys such as balls and pool hoop. It's a lot of fun for kids and family alike. Each has separate hot tub. I saw ping pong and other games in the lawn. This is well- designed and thought out. Excercise room gives you want you need and I appreciated the open age policy.
So, I very much recommend this property for those who don't have to be in the scene - or want to be there, but then have an escape route.
Very close to airport. But yet, our unit on 14th floor silent! - no plane noise overhead and NO hallways filled with revelers and spring break rowdies swinging balconies and chandeliers.

Rebecca G
Upland, California
“Beautiful place to stay!”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2016

Beautiful place to stay. Great for families. The rooms were clean, quiet, and close to The Strip. With in walking distance. There were also shuttles if you don't want to walk.

Your age range 50-64
Jason M
“Better than expected”
Reviewed 10 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed here with another couple and it was perfect. They had their own area at times as we did but used the large kitchen and living room as a gathering place. Room was clean, spacious and had everything we need. Hotel was clean and staff was very nice. Just watch your words when checking in otherwise you'll end up sitting in a 90 minute presentation. We will definitely be coming back.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing