“first time korean BBQ”

Ranked #1,785 of 5,004 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I was there invited by korean friends. The place looks good and it is funny to see the beef and steak cooked on the table by yourself. You can take as many as you want and cook at your preference.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Having lived in Korea, I'm always on the lookout for great Korean food. The restaurant is dingy, and just doesn't appear to be all that clean. We waited about 10 minutes at our table to be greeted and given menus. Our drinks took another 10 minutes and taking our order took about ANOTHER 10 minutes. Clearly, it just took way too long to order, especially during lunch. I ordered soy bean soup, and my boyfriend ordered Nang Myun. The food was average, nothing I'd return for. The prices seemed a bit expensive yet consistent with what other Korean places in town charge.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I went here with my family and it is honestly the worst service and food I've ever gotten. The waiter was rude and even stopped us while we were leaving to say that the tip wasn't included in the bill and proceeded to stamp in a number in the calculator and told us to pay that. We refused in the end but the audacity of that waiter was just appalling - especially when tips are a gratuity. you're better off eating at a buffet on the strip and have kimchi there then to eat here. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Just back from another Vegas trip for business and as always I made a stop at this place as it is difficult to stay away from. They treat me so well in here, someone always remains at my table making certain the meats I order are done to perfection. They bring me special hot sauce from the kitchen and make sure my bowl of hot pepper and garlic is never empty. I was a bit disappointed they didn't have any spicy cukes this time, but there were enough spicy items at the salad bar to make up for that. This was yet another great meal, a one night venture I always make while in town.

Reviewed 29 October 2012

Kinda of stumbled on this place after numerous cocktails and went instead of going to the Peppermill diner nearby. It was okay, the strips of meat we had on the bbq on our table were nice, but there were 2 extra pieces of what I thought were ribs, but turned out to be bone and gristle!
The kimchi and sides were average and the bill quite expensive for what we had. The staff were nice though and most other diners appeared to be Korean, but I ate at a much better one in New York.

Been to Kimchi? Share your experiences!