“Average food but Im glad it exists”
Review of Kimchi

Kimchi
Ranked #1,518 of 5,278 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Neighbourhood: The Strip
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Having been in Vegas for about a week we needed some Korean food bad! So on our way to the outlet we made a pit stop here for lunch. I never had to get my own banchan(side dishes) before. I wish the waitress would have said something sooner since we sat there for like 5 minutes. We made sure to get a whole pile of kimchi just to cleanse the pallet and help neutralize all the rich foods we were eating for the past few days. This was probably the best part of the meal because once the main dishes came out it was average at best. Edible and I guess what you would expect on the outskirts of the strip. It was what we needed to get us over the hump.

If desperation calls make a stop, for lunch preferably since their menu is way overpriced.

1  Thank TYI77

Reviewed 14 April 2013

I was there invited by korean friends. The place looks good and it is funny to see the beef and steak cooked on the table by yourself. You can take as many as you want and cook at your preference.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

Having lived in Korea, I'm always on the lookout for great Korean food. The restaurant is dingy, and just doesn't appear to be all that clean. We waited about 10 minutes at our table to be greeted and given menus. Our drinks took another 10 minutes and taking our order took about ANOTHER 10 minutes. Clearly, it just took way too long to order, especially during lunch. I ordered soy bean soup, and my boyfriend ordered Nang Myun. The food was average, nothing I'd return for. The prices seemed a bit expensive yet consistent with what other Korean places in town charge.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I went here with my family and it is honestly the worst service and food I've ever gotten. The waiter was rude and even stopped us while we were leaving to say that the tip wasn't included in the bill and proceeded to stamp in a number in the calculator and told us to pay that. We refused in the end but the audacity of that waiter was just appalling - especially when tips are a gratuity. you're better off eating at a buffet on the strip and have kimchi there then to eat here. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

Just back from another Vegas trip for business and as always I made a stop at this place as it is difficult to stay away from. They treat me so well in here, someone always remains at my table making certain the meats I order are done to perfection. They bring me special hot sauce from the kitchen and make sure my bowl of hot pepper and garlic is never empty. I was a bit disappointed they didn't have any spicy cukes this time, but there were enough spicy items at the salad bar to make up for that. This was yet another great meal, a one night venture I always make while in town.

Been to Kimchi? Share your experiences!