“What a gem!”

Neighbourhood: Paradise
Australia
“What a gem!”
Reviewed 29 December 2013

What a gem! One of the food highlights of my trip to Vegas. Who cares about chairs and tables - the food is what counts and it was fabulous. The place was full to the brim with people waiting too. Fantastically good prices. My vegetarian son was in heaven and my sister and I were too, despite not being vegetarian!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank HypatiaC

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I Stopped By To Veggie Delight With My Best Friend And We Were Surprised. Althought I'm Not a Vegetarian, The Food Were Very Good. We Loved The Slushie With Boba! Good Service. Owner Was Very Nice And Helped Me Out With What Food to Eat

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Skylarrcx
Spring
“Good Food”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I went to have lunch here with my wife. The food was very good. The lady there was the one who is in the cashier as well as the one who prepare the food. So it took a bit of time. But the wait was worth it. This is a great place to visit if you like vegetarian food.

• Visited September 2013
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just happened to stumble upon this place and were happily surprised! We really enjoy the sandwiches and the spring rolls! My husband was surprised that he really couldn't even tell the "meat" wasn't actually meat! Nothing special or out of the ordinary about the drinks, but we enjoyed them! We will definitely be going back!

• Visited August 2013
brooklyn
“Great food-- Best for take-out, not eat-in.”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

This is basically a take-out place; just a counter and a few spare tables in an unattractive small room. Yet there were always a few people eating there. The food is, however, one of the best veggie places around (including NYC where I live!). If they would just spiffy up the room a bit, it would become a great place to eat. As it is, I would only recommend take-out and then zap it when you get home.

Visited May 2013