Our friends got married here. We were worried about Vegas in the summer but it was made perfect by this hotel.
The service was the best we have ever experienced. As soon as you walked in you didn't feel like you were in Vegas any more. No slots, no noise, no smoke, NICE staff! The lobby is beautiful and was always comfortable in temperature despite the 100+ degree temperatures outside.
The pool was also amazing. It was crowded due to the heat but the service and setting made it. They set up your chairs for you and make the so comfortable. They have great poolside drinks and food options. The staff comes around with free flavored waters, frozen fruit lollipops, and even Evian misters in addition to the already installed misters. Somehow it just wasn't that hot out by this pool. They also had sunscreen and lotion dispensers to keep everyone protected. The pool was a great temperature and very inviting as well.
Our room was nice but nothing out of this world. The view was also of the pools and airport, which wasn't beautiful but honestly was quite interesting. It was very clean and the products in the room were nice.
The restaurants are also very good. We had brunch twice (expensive but COMPLETELY worth it) and also ate at the steak house.
The wedding venue isn't that special, it is a hotel ballroom that is very nice but it's still a ballroom. The service was what you expect from the four seasons and the food was good but not amazing-how could it be serving 250 all at once?
We had a great time and can't wait to stay at the four seasons in Vegas again. It was so relaxing and refreshing it really changed my Vegas experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., TravelUp, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas