We stayed here two nights on our way across the country. We actually were here during our anniversary, so we wanted to stay somewhere nice. We got way more than we expected. The room was enormous! It was a suite with a huge bedroom with a view of the strip. The kind-sized bed was the most comfortable thing I've ever slept in. The bathroom was huge and luxurious and clean. The robes and slippers in the room were very comfy. Lots of closet space. The living room was huge also, and there was a half bath in the entryway! The mini bar and snack bar had tons of choices, which I love. Room service was great - I can't say enough about this hotel! I liked staying here because it doesn't have a casino with people smoking everywhere. It's at the end of the strip, so we had to take cabs everywhere, but it was worth it to get away and relax once we were in the hotel. We were expecting a package while we were there, and the staff was so friendly! Also, we had our dog with us and there was plenty of green space for him and tons of space in the room for him to run around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ebookers, Destinology, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas