We have stayed at a number of properties around the world so while this is a great property in general it is average for this banner.
Reservation Type - AMEX Premier Hotels & Spas
Check In - Good, but not the sit down with a cool beverage we have seen in other places
Upgrade - Checked in late in the day, got a great upgrade with a view of the strip
Breakfast Voucher - Choose room service. Worked out fantastic with great service and food.
Dinner Voucher - Only good at the Veranda. Casual dinning with a very solid menu. Ask for Gerardo...his level of acumen made the process great...his personalized service made the experience great. ***Be sure to get a couple of recos from him, my wife and I took them and loved the meal!
Parking - Had to pay for parking which is a first for me in this town!
Location/Casino. The location is not really great unless you want a picture of the welcome to vegas sign. It is attached to the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino...you can read my review, but to save you the time take a pass on that one.
Overall if you like personalized service and to have accommodations out of the hustle and bustle I think you will find this a good option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag and Booking.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas