We were looking forward to sleeping and relaxing in the legendary Four Seasons excellence to celebrate my 50th birthday and our 27th anniversary. Our room was beautiful, the bed luxurious, the pool staff and food were awesome. There were comfy pool chairs, stacks of fluffy towels and full use of the Mandalay Bay pools....ahhh.. we were so looking forward to our stay.
Upon arrival we were very pleased that they were able to accommodate our morning arrival and offered us an upgrade to a pool view, which we accepted. They even surprised us with a delicious chocolate cake to celebrate our special occasion. Very nice and appreciated.
However, there was VERY LOUD horrible DJ pool party music that played until midnight for a very small crowd on the Mandalay Bay Beach the first night of our stay. We were ready to sleep at 9:30 p.m. (we're from a different time zone and were exhausted). We had checked the Mandalay Bay website prior to booking the Four Seasons and saw that there were no concerts planned during our stay. Since we booked the Four Seasons with the intention of actually sleeping we were very disappointed that we weren't told that there would be VERY LOUD music playing until midnight when they offered us the pool view upgrade. We could still hear the music after trying to drown out the sound with music on our room TV.
If we had been told about the music issue we would not have accepted the upgrade and would have requested a room away from the noise.
In addition to not being able to sleep for an additional 2 1/2 hours after we should have been able to sleep, we were disappointed that we weren't offered any type of compensation for our inconvenience. The front desk staff simply said they were sorry and that there wouldn't be any music for the remaining two nights of our stay. When we checked out we also let them know of the noise problem we had experienced and they once again apologized but didn't offer any type of compensation. I also filled out the mail-in survey to notify them of the problem that we had experienced but never heard anything back.
If we wanted noise we would have booked ourselves a room at the Cosmopolitan. Actually we did stay two nights at the Cosmopolitan following our stay at the Four Seasons using our Marriott points. We requested a room away from the nightclub music noise that we had read about on Trip Advisor and were upgraded to a One Bedroom Suite with a balcony overlooking the Bellagio fountains. The room had a fantastic view of the strip and was quite.
My husband frequently travels for business and prefers to stay at Four Seasons hotels but based on our negative experience at this Las Vegas Four Seasons he has started staying at Marriotts again to earn Marriott points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel’s lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples’ suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry’s leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen’s facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas