I’ll preface this review with the qualifier that prior to this stay we were at The Ahwahnee, a truly first class hotel. Everything else pales to the Ahwahnee.
The Four Seasons is a fine hotel. It is a quiet oasis in the chaotic Las Vegas scene. Service is good. The staff do not just point you in a direction, they come out to show you. The room was comfortable and quiet. We had an airport view and did hear some plane noise but only with certain planes and it was not constant. The bed was good; bedding soft. The heavy down comforter was a bit much for Las Vegas tho. The bathroom is large with both show and big tub. We were surprised to find lipstick and empty sugar packets on the dresser but really the previous guests should know how to use a garbage can. It’s easily overlooked by housekeeping and otherwise the room was spotless.
Much has been written about the pool but I can’t say it was all that great. We were sandwiched in like sardines the one day (the Mandalay pools were closed for a concert). They do come around, allegedly once an hour, with “amenities”. That would be one carefully rationed frozen mini Snickers bar per person. Never saw frozen fruit but my imagination says it would be one grape per person only please. An entire afternoon at the pool saw only one pass thru of the Snickers and one cold cloth. The pool opens at 9 and closes at 5, which was a let down. The pool attendants do make up a lounge chair for you with towels and provide a pitcher of fresh ice water.
If you get a good price on the room, this hotel is definitely worth it. We unfortunately believed the hype and left another first class property early, and paid top dollar for one night – something we in the end didn’t think was worth the extra night and cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas