The service is everything you would expect from a luxury brand sich as The Four Seasons, down to the complimentary show shine every day which is excellent. Reception staff are polite and efficient, there are more doormen than guests (or that is how it feels) and its nice to have your own express elevator - the Four Seasons is set on the top four floors of The Mandalay Bay hotel. The hotel has its own private pool area although you can use the larger wave pools etc of The Mandalay Bay, although their guests cannot use yours. Service here again is impeccable - loungers are towleed for you, chilled water brought to your side, nothing is too much trouble, although as the pool area is small, it does get busy.
Ensure you ask for a strip facing room otherwise your only view may be of the airport 2 miles away.
Our room was beautiful, clean, well appointed with stationary that appeared to be closer to papirus than plain orrdinary paper - nice touch.
My only reservation is that the hotelis at the very end of the strip and therefore you can feel out of the action a touch, if thats possible in Vegas - closer to the centre and the score would definitely have been a 5.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel’s lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples’ suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry’s leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen’s facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas