We turned up havign just dropped off our rented harley so were all kitted out in bikers gear and incredibly sweaty and pretty gross. This didn't seem to phase the staff as we got out of the Eagle Rider van, or as we checked in. The service was impeccible, welcoming the newly-weds to the hotel.
We were asked if we'd like to upgrade our room at a reduced cost and refused this (we'd been on the road for 5 days staying at fairly crummy motels, so whatever room they were going to give us would feel like a palace) but they upgraded us anyway!
We had a strip view room on the 35th floor - the views were incredible, particularly from the ceiling to floor windows. the bed was the most comfortable i've ever slept in and boy did we sleep well for the 2 nights we were there - I'm surprised we even left the bed it was THAT comfortable! the room was huge and we had plenty of space and a great little coffee machine that made proper coffee.
We did, however, venture out and on our return we had a little card and a plate with two giant straweberries that were soaked in champagne and coated in chocolate in the bride and groom outfits - with compliments from the consierge. A really lovely touch.
there were bathrobes and slippers for us and luxury toiletries in the bathroom.
the whole place oozed understated luxury.
the staff were very helpful and always so polite, even after I wrote to them to thank them upon our return to the UK, I got a letter back from the Manager.
The only thing that let it down slightly was the location. It's right at the bottom of the strip and you need to add on at least an additional 20 minutes if walking to get there. The location was, in fact, so far away from the action that my husband has said he wouldn't go back. I on the otherhand, would.
But apart from the location, our stay here was faultless. An amazing experience for such a special time in our lives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel’s lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples’ suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry’s leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen’s facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Booking.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Splitty, Prestigia, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas