We stayed in Las Vegas 5 nights celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. First of all this was one property that impressed me more than any we stayed in. We were honored to have stayed ib the hotel of such caliber. The hotel management, front desk, spa, Veranda, concierge cleaning and bar lady services were transcendent to delivers the full spectrum of ensuring our stay was the best that it can ever be. We stayed in the Four Seasons non-suit with window wall to was floor to ceiling and the view we had was breath taking. We stayed in the West tour and were afraid that the view will not be good as in East tour, to our surprise, we had a full view of Strip, Desert and Mountains. Room service was spontaneous. We liked Veranda good food and not overpriced. Most professional concierge service and the hotel grounds, I am thinking to turn my back yard in to miniature version of Four Seasons Gardens where I was spending time whenever I needed tranquility and serenity. To much to included in the review. If I could give 6 stars for everything I would.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp and Travelbag so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas