We must confess, world wide this is without a doubt our very favorite hotel. Once a year we are in Town for business and returning to the Four Seasons is like coming home. Every employee you encounter will greet you with a smile (these people, actually like working here!) and there is nothing they will not do to make your stay even more enjoyable. Upon arrival you are greeted by long time staff whom most likely will remember you, the front desk is amazing, Conceriege the best in Vegas and so it goes with the rest of the staff. Restrained elegance throughout the property is a breath of fresh air versus the over the top opulence elsewhere on the Strip. The suites/rooms are sumptuous, dreamy beds and everything is spotless..let's not forget about the turn down service. It's all the little things and attention to details for which Four Seasons is rightly renown. Quite simply there is no finer hotel. Both restaurants are fabulous, pool area is truly an oasis. For those wanting "casino action", elevator takes you right to Mandalay Bay, the casinos and a host of restaurants, shops etc. For whatever reason you need to be in Vegas, Four Seasons is sanity in an insane place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel’s lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples’ suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry’s leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen’s facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelbag, Expedia, TravelUp, Prestigia, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas