OK- bar none, best hotel/room we have ever had the honor to stay in. We had upgraded to a Four Seasons room and I can say that it was worth it. Although I am certain the standard rooms here are superior to other hotels' rooms, this one was totally over the top and well worth it for an anniversary self indulgence type trip. I feel I cannot add anymore than what has already been said here besides the fact that in the two short days we spent in Vegas, many hours were taken up with staying in to enjoy the room, the view, one another and the Four Seasons experience. That in itself is a testament to the excellence of the place considering we are two very adventurous souls that usually like to be constantly on the move. Above and beyond the superior customer service, they even delivered an anniversary cake to us after check in. I have never felt more spoiled or pampered in my life. This may be a once in a lifetime trip, but hey, we work hard and we deserved it just this once. K- maybe a few more times in the coming years!
ANY questions at all, please drop me a line.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Holiday Gems, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas