“The best service inLas Vegas”

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“The best service inLas Vegas”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

After checking out of the Cosmopolitan due to terrible service and noise, moving to the Four Season was better than I ever thought!!! Loved the service and how peacuful and quiet it was!!!! Would recomend to anyone in a heart beat!! Stay out of the Cosmopolitan!!! Bad managers!!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Brian-Suzane G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (833)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Pittsburgh, PA
Reviewed 3 April 2012

As everybody says in their review, and as their publicity materials also state, this is an oasis of calm in Las Vegas. If I hadn't walked through other Vegas properties and breathed in that distinctive perfume of stale smoke mixed with air freshener, I would think this hotel was just okay. But not having a loud and smoky casino to contend with definitely made this the best option for me.

Other positives:
- really comfortable bed with soft mattress topper
- nice toiletries
- fluffy robe and slippers
- they leave a welcome plate of gourmet chocolates in your room your first night
- really nice fitness room
- Super-fast check-in. My colleagues who were staying in the Mandalay Bay waited in line for an hour.
- good wi-fi service in the room
- Keurig in the room with free coffee & tea service. My colleagues said they had to pay $4 for their coffee in their rooms.
- I was at a conference at the Mandalay Bay convention center, and you can walk outside from the pool area past the Mandalay Bay pool area to the convention center and avoid the casino. Unfortunately, I didn't figure this out until the next to last day.

Negatives:
- Pretty stingy about replacing those really nice toiletries. I found that my hands got super-dry when I was there so I took the lotion with me during the day and was figuring I'd find a replacement when I got back to my room that night. I had to specifically request another one.
- I had read reviews that talked about how they come and give you cold fruit slices in the pool area and spritz you with Evian water. Except for the last time I went to the pool where they brought me ice water, the other times I was there I was completely ignored.

So in summary, it wasn't the "treat you like a king" service I was expecting based on the Four Seasons name, but it was definitely a relaxing experience, and there's no other place I'd want to stay in Vegas.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank mols2000
Los Angeles
Reviewed 3 April 2012 via mobile

Hubby and I are celebrating a milestone with the birth of a baby who is due very soon. We wanted to get away and have some downtime before our precious bundle arrives. Needless to say, I was slightly disappointed that this occasion was not acknowledged by the hotel even though I did include this information in the special request section along with a quiet room not facing the airport, for which we did not receive. However, when we arrived we had no idea it was the weekend for the American Country Music Awards, so I'll assume the rooms on the Strip side were booked. With that being said, I can hardly find fault with the Four Seasons.

I have stayed at the Manadarin Oriental back in October of 2011 and it was very nice but I wanted to try the FS because I heard how great the staff is which is somewhat lacking at the Mandarin: while nice, the staff is not as polished as the staff at the FS. But, the Mandarin (hands down) has better rooms. In fact, having stayed at the Wynn more times than I can count, the rooms at the FS are just average and require some updating given they are the priciest of all the hotels in this caliber, although the rooms are spotless, the gold fixtures in the bathroom scream old Vegas/European elegance, and love the L'Occitane bathroom products.
And the bed is probably the most comfy hotel bed I've ever slept in.

The glue that makes the FS a standout more than any other hotel on the Strip is customer service. Everyone was so nice, they remember your name, and make their guest feel personally attended to. The house car is another perk given cabs rides can get very expensive. It is first come first serve but we used it twice and there is no cab in Vegas that is as comforting as a new Mercedes Benz S Class to whip you around town. And the service at the pool was more attentive than the Mandarin but the pool was pretty cold - on hot blistering days I'm sure it heats up but when it's mid to high 70s outside, they pool should be heated to a comfortable level.

Overall, there are plus and minuses to both the Mandarin and the FS. The Mandarin received an excellent rating because it is a fabulous hotel, and again, the rooms are amazing. The FS, I gave a rating of 'Very Good' because of our milestone not being acknowledged and the rooms are in need of an update given how spectacular the rooms are at the newer hotels, this can't be overlooked. However, the service is what makes this place special and why I'd return here again, especially with the munchkin, as it is kid friendly but not in a Disney, obnoxious sort of way.

Stayed April 2012
1 Thank Dewtrell
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 31 March 2012

Loved this hotel right on the strip.
No crazy slot machines!

There was a great complimentary coffee service (cappacino and espresso included) and muffins in the morning but the great thing was that the room had a Keurig coffee machine in it. If you travel to Vegas often, you know most hotels won't provide coffee machines unless you have a presidential suite. I like coffee when I get up and don't want to trudge through the lobby to find a Starbucks (that might not be open).

The spa was relaxing. The exercise room was great.

Service was excellent everywhere but the restaurant (but we went at an odd time and the service was good, just not Four Seasons style).
I would definitely stay here again. Especially because you can enjoy the fabulous Mandalay Bay pools!

Room Tip: Ask for a room not too far down the hall from the elevators. The hallways are long.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank luv2travel66usa
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 31 March 2012

My BF and I stayed for only a night on our way back from Hawaii just to break up the flight home. I'm convinced this is one of the only places in Las Vegas that you can actually get some sleep. The room was very small however the view of the strip was outstandng from the floor to ceiling window. The bed was hands down the comfiest hotel bed I've ever slept in and the room impeccably clean. Access to and from the airport was quick and easy and check in was seamless. I also love the fact that it is a smoke free environment. I didn't leave with myself and all of my luggage stinking like a stale ashtray. Of course it doesn't have the energy and excitement of other Vegas properties but if calm is what you are looking for then here you will find it.

Room Tip: Ask for a strip view-it makes the room!
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
Fullerton, California
Reviewed 29 March 2012

The Four Seasons is a 5 Star hotel within a hotel (located inside of the Mandalay Bay) that is first cabin all the way. What is of great interest, their nightly room rates are very competitive if not better than large hotel/casinos on the strip. A little hint, with the exception of the suites, all the rooms are just about the same. When upgrading, you just receive a better view of the strip. Although nice to glance at, one does not really spend that much time inside their room in Las Vegas. So save yourself a little money and book the "best rate" room. Also, this hotel offers all guests the use of their House Car (drop-off only) which is a 2012 Mercedes 550 with driver. All part of their service so you save on cab fare if traveling to another location for dinner or to the mall. Stayed her a dozen times in the last few years, never disappointed.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael P
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The four seasons has always represented to me, a finer touch in customer service and rooms that are well maintained and artfully decorated. Sadly, like so many Vegas properties that have been around awhile, the wear and tear of our suite was glaring. Additionally, a hot meal was served cold and there were issues with the bathroom plumbing. Was The Four Seasons attentive in each case? Except for the wear and tear, yes! But I stay with this hotelier with the expectation that issues like this never come up. I pay a premium for this type of a stay and want nothing less.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank ScottCarenJack
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Thank you for choosing Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas for your recent Las Vegas visit and for taking the time to write a review. We are very sorry to learn that you did not find the furnishings in your suite to be well maintained. We are happy to inform you that the hotel will undergo a major room renovation in the very near future. We trust you will be very impressed with our new room product and we hope you will return to the hotel to experience it first hand. As mentioned in our direct message to you, our Hotel Manger, Sunil Narang, would welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding the room service and plumbing issues you experienced, as this certainly is not reflective of the excellent customer service we aim to provide. He looks forward to hearing from you.