We visit Las Vegas a lot but have always stayed at the Casino hotels and this time we decided to stay elsewhere and FOUND Four Seasons which was a pleasant surprise. This is the perfect spot to have the entertainment nearby but go back to your hotel room and expect SERVICE, QUALITY and the PAMPERING.
The employees here deserve a 5 STAR rating, they provide service with a smile but also genuinely enjoy their jobs and is noticeable throughout the hotel. Each employee has been so remarkable, from the valet, private shuttle, doorman, guest service agent and the housekeeper. Each one has made the difference form an ok hotel to an EXCELLENT property. We are just disappointed that we only stayed one night but look forward in coming back and staying here and at other Four Seasons Hotels. We are truly a converted traveler to a Four Season's guest.
The beds are AMAZING, plush and very restful, the pillows are to die for and the sheets are so pleasant that we will investigate if we can purchase the ensemble.
Rooms are spacious and elegantly appointed, clean and well serviced by the Housekeeping staff. Turn down service is also included which was a pleasant surprise.
The hotel is EXTREMELY clean and well appointed!
So, if you are traveling to Las Vegas and would like to enjoy personalized SERVICE with a SMILE coupled with serenity Four Season's Las Vegas is the place.
We will definitely be back and stay multiple nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp and Booking.com so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas