We travelled to Vegas from Australia to watch a boxing fight and we're so glad we picked this hotel. We heard on the news that the queues were so long at the other big hotels, check-in was taking 3-4 hours. Not at the Four Seasons. The moment we arrived we were greeted by their friendly welcoming staff to the reception desk for immediate check-in. They even hand out bottles of water while you wait to check-in.
We were then whisked away to our Premium Strip view Suite which was huge and impressive. It was decorated in traditional Classic Four Seasons decor (consistent with a few other Four Seasons I have stayed at) which was well maintained. The view was amazing. We stayed in room 35101 which seemed to be the larger of this type of suite. We also had our 16 month old baby with us. We also had a separate Premium Strip view room for my parents, which had an equally amazing view. It seems the odd number rooms had views facing the strip. Room numbers 101 upwards(odd numbers) had a south facing view of the strip (the best). The suites are huge.
We were travelling from overseas so I had emailed May (guest services) for a couple of months in the lead up to ensure that they set up the room with a cot and baby amenities. And I must say they had everything perfect - not one item missing from my list. From the diaper bin to the baby bathing products, nappies, kettle and even a soft toy for the baby. And within 5 minutes of entering the room, the hotel sent up a cake for my husband's birthday and a welcome cookie plate with the baby's name written on it!
We attempted the Mandalay Bay pools but it was so crowded and there was no shade so we returned to the Four Seasons Pool for pampering and peace. We loved that they had a small kids pool which we seemed to have all to ourselves and plenty of shaded areas to lounge. The pool never felt crowded. The staff did bring around frozen fruit and icy poles at different stages throughout the day. The pool meals were great also.
We've stayed at other Strip hotels, including the Bellagio which we did enjoy but we felt with a small child this hotel was perfect for us. All the staff are so warm and friendly and welcoming. Being in the Mandalay Bay complex you have various dining and entertainment options without having to get in a cab and driving 10-15 minutes. And even if you did have to get a cab you wouldn't be waiting in a queue like the other hotels. Having the monorail was useful for the boys getting to and from the MGM for the boxing. No queuing for taxis. Its always a pleasure returning to an oasis of calm.
The buffet breakfast at Verandah on weekends is not to be missed. It was very impressive, with so much attention to detail with every dish its wonderful.Get a table outside.
We loved our stay so much we cut our trip short in San Diego and drove back to Las Vegas to stay at the Four Seasons again and they were so welcoming on our return. Because we came back on a weekday they weren't serving the buffet breakfast but the A la cart breakfast was just as nice.
We've now found our favourite Vegas hotel we'll sure to be back each year. There is no need to hesitate to in booking this hotel. Its definately worth the cost. Thanks so much to the wonderful staff at the Four Seasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel’s lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples’ suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry’s leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen’s facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, LoveHolidays, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas